View Single Post
Old 30th May 2010, 11:44 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
i see it differently, my point is its ridiculous excluding the new special edition in favour of an inferior, albeit uncut version. its not simply a case of cut vs uncut, its a case of ignoring an inconsquential cut in order to have a fantastic new special edition of an amazing movie, while also supporting the uk market. for me it will be well worth owning
I prefer not to buy any title twice if I can help it.
Regardless of the cut being only 5 seconds I know I will buy an uncut release when it appears.

That's why I will likely wait for a bit to see if an uncut version appears or gets announced somewhere else.

If it doesn't then I will get the Arrow one but as I will likely only keep it for the extra features I prefer not to pay the full price for it.

I've not seen the list of extras yet so I don't know whether it will be irresistable from day one.

Inferno in HD will be a delight so how long I could hold off I don't know.

As I said earlier - this is just one title.
Deep Red not coming out on Bluray so thats off my list anyway.

But with The Beyond and so many more titles in the pipeline I'm sure my collection of Arrow releases is set to increase.

As they seem to be getting old Vipco stuff any chance of the Amicus classic Vault of Horror on Bluray ?