View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2010, 08:37 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I accept your dare.

The Bronx Warriors Trilogy was a superb package from Shameless, which included remastered prints of all three films making them superior to the NTSC versions from Shriek Show, as well as the old UK VIPCO releases. As a company, their longevity as a company would have seriously been in jeopardy if they'd been releasing nothing but new titles to the worldwide market crammed full of extras. They need the bread and butter titles like New York Ripper (their biggest seller), Torso, and The Bronx Tin to sustain them so they can release more obscure gems like Footprints, Oasis of Fear, and Designated Victim. Rights issues, print availabilty, and cost will all affect whether a company can release a title, and the more obscure or unrelased titles are usually obscure or unreleased for a reason.

As for Motel Hell, sorry but I haven't heard news that Shameless are to release this. Satan's Baby Doll was released on 31st May and is far superior to the R1 Severin version in the fact that it contains three new scenes not present in the Severin version and is a re-build of the film remastered by Shameless.

But, I'm assuming you're clever enough to be joking as you've posted this rant in a defunct hoax thread created for April Fools Day.