View Single Post
Old 14th June 2010, 10:59 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis View Post
hi all,i have read that sam raimi is either going to make a part4 or do a remake of the original!has anybody got any light to shed?im a big fan of the original but think after this it went a bit silly/down hill.liked part 2 but nothing special.and as for army of darkness/medievil dead i aint even seen it!should i?think if it is remade it will be full of cgi and with the way films are going it wil probalby be in 3d?out of interest has anybody seen the actual original/promo screener "within the woods"?
I have read this post about three times now so think I have got the gist of what you are asking.

Firstly, I don't have any light to shed on either a remake of the brilliant film that is The Evil Dead. I don't think there is an official announcement about a fourth instalment either.

Secondly, I really like Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn and, if you watch it for what it is: a horror film crossed with Loony Tunes/The Three Stooges knockabout comedy, then it is a riot and one of the finest horror/comedy films ever made.

Thirdly, you should definitely watch Army of Darkness as it is a film that is an absolute mess but holds up purely because of Bruce Campbell!

Finally, I haven't seen that promotional screen you mentioned, so can't comment.

I don't mean this to sound harsh or demeaning in any way, but could you pay a little more attention to how you write and include line breaks and spaces between sentences? Your posts can be a little difficult to read, that's all. Just make sure you don't lose the passion!