View Single Post
Old 19th June 2010, 04:31 PM
Cultist in Training

Send a message via MSN to truckturner Send a message via Yahoo to truckturner Send a message via Skype™ to truckturner

I loved the first trailer when seeing Grindhouse, it was so crying out to be a real flick. What worked i feel was having all the Mexican Rodriquez stock characters including Trejo and Marin having center stage instead of little roles as in Desperado or Dusk Til Dawn. After seeing this new trailer i was somewhat disappointed. The Apple product placement is unnecessary, Jessica Alba should not be in this flick. She is one of the worst actress of all time, she is simply famous for her beauty and that's it.

On the other hand, Michelle Rodriquez fits into this world perfectly. Many were weary about Lindsey Lohan appearing, i beg to differ she looks amazing as the undercover nun! Robert De Niro looks like his over acting. I'm excited to see Cherry Darling re-appear. In the end, this might put the final nail in the coffin of the Grindhouse project. I just think it can not match the excellent original trailer.