Thread: Bigfoot Films
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2010, 07:40 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Bigfoot Films

Hello!

As you may, or probably don't, know, I'm a HUGE fan of all things paranormal and the Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Whatever has always fascinated me. I remember when Harry And The Hendersons would show on TV during the weekends I would be scared sh*tless. It was the stuff of my nightmares. It's not quite human appearance. It's ape like look (I hate gorillas, but that's another story). That noise it makes. The fact it lives in a woods not dissimilar to the ones near my house (that's another story too!). And it had a whole family!

Im ashamed to admit this but it clearly had an effect of me as a kid - Bigfoot still gives me the willies (obviously not as much as it used to That would be silly.)

So, what are the best Bigfoot films out there? (No prizes for the one Reaper'll suggest ). I've only seen Snowbeast which is a brilliant and VERY fun film. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT! And I plan on watching The Legend Of Bigfoot (Ivan Marx) tonight.

So what are your favs?

Bigfoot seems to be a very forgotten cinematic character. He's got SOOO much potential yet, from what I've heard, most of the films are terrible.

P.S. Anyone a believer?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg poster.jpg (87.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg bigfoot+poster.jpg (15.7 KB, 2 views)