Thread: Games Talk
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2010, 11:56 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

EA sent me the latest gameplay vid's for NFS Hot Pursuit and the games looking awesome.
Vid 1 shows a standard race with Cop chase against the CPU A.I. with a Porsche 911 while vid 2 shows gameplay from the Cop point of veiw, were you can lay stingers and have to take down illegal street racers.
The 3rd vid shows Online play which works similar to BurnOut - Paradise City , just pause the Single Player game , check the map to see who's online and challenge them to a race or hunt them as a Cop , no menu's or leaving the game to go online , just pause then play.

The graphics are excellent , much better than any NFS game so far and probably the best yet for any Racer on any console to date , and the open world environment's look gorgous and stay true to the original 3DO game with city, mountain and costal roads to race on.

The cars run very fast and give a great sense of speed with no dip in framerate when the screen gets crowded , or pop up visible.

Overall NFS Hot Pursuit is looking to be a 'must buy' for any race fans come November and is available now to Pre Order now....(I pre ordered mine from GAME who are offering extra reward points)