Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Action & Adventure (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   SUPERHERO MOVIES? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/action-adventure/10007-superhero-movies.html)

Hawkmonger 9th December 2012 11:26 AM

The original Spider Man Trilogy is awful!

Gojirosan 9th December 2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 300263)

The Raimi ones? I liked them, though remember the third one being much less then the first two, whilst not being as bed as everyone seemed to think!

I liked the atmosphere of them - light and fluffy with moments of darkness. Reminded me of the tone of the comics (late 70s/early 80s, no idea what the Spiderman comics are like before or since)

Also: hot women.

Rik 9th December 2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 300263)

Seriously? I think they're great films, as is the new one

keirarts 9th December 2012 02:49 PM

I liked SUPER and KICK ASS, two nice takes on the superhero genre. I would also like to see someone go back and have another go at making a great SHADOW film as the alec baldwin one was a little dissapointing.

Nordicdusk 9th December 2012 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 300333)
I liked SUPER and KICK ASS, two nice takes on the superhero genre. I would also like to see someone go back and have another go at making a great SHADOW film as the alec baldwin one was a little dissapointing.

What about the Phantom :lol:

Attachment 93407

Hawkmonger 9th December 2012 03:00 PM

I dont like the cut and paste damsel in distress situations in the Raimi movies, Mary Jane did **** all in those movies and I think S2 is one of the most over rated movied of the last 10 years.

Rik 9th December 2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 300338)
I dont like the cut and paste damsel in distress situations in the Raimi movies, Mary Jane did **** all in those movies and I think S2 is one of the most over rated movied of the last 10 years.

cough cough Dredd cough cough :lol:

Nordicdusk 9th December 2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 300341)

Oh your in trouble now young man :lol:

Hawkmonger 9th December 2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 300341)

I will skin you, dress in it to your mothers birthday and rub your testicles up and down her leg while whistling Bohemian Rapsidy!

Rik 9th December 2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 300343)
I will skin you, dress in it to your mothers birthday and rub your testicles up and down her leg while whistling Bohemian Rapsidy!

Best thing about it is I haven't even seen Dredd yet, I did wanna take my eldest son to watch it until it was announced as an 18 :laugh::laugh::laugh: