Old 24th February 2010, 02:56 PM
Cultist in Training

That was pretty funny.
Old 24th February 2010, 04:11 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I had to end up carrying the guy attempting to whistle/hum the theme (or whatever he was trying) to his hotel room when he fell UP the stairs and after falling over a few chairs
Old 24th February 2010, 04:24 PM
Cultist in Training

Haha. Falling up the stairs is always a good sign!
Old 24th February 2010, 09:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Ong Bak 2: The Beginning - It's easy to see why this has had mixed reviews. The story is uneven and a lot is left in the air and not just because of the sudden "cliffhanger" ending. But I'll be honest here. I don't watch Tony Ja films to be engrossed in the plot. I watch for the full on action and this film has plenty on show. Violent and brutal, this ends up like it is just setting you up for "Ong Bak 3". But you know what? Bring it on, I say.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ong Bak 2.jpg (7.5 KB, 4 views)

My style? .........You could call it the art of fighting without fighting!
Old 27th February 2010, 03:02 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

watched Blood and Bone, last night starring Michael Jai White, i actually thought it was a well written and excellently choreographed film.

Michael Jai White is able to show off his range of martial arts skills, giving him a good platform to use everything from kick boxing, MMA, kung fu, etc...The only thing i found that let the movie down was some of it's direction, Ben Ramsey is an allright director but some of the shots still looked amaturish.

The film does have appearances from world class MMA fighter like the Huge Bob Sapp and Internet king Kimbo slice...

This is a film that is worth checking out, it beats the hell out of anything Seagal has made within the last 10 years.
Old 28th February 2010, 05:38 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

just watched a film called Ninja, starring brit Scott Adkins, Pretty cool film with some awesome fight scenes. Im gonna watch Ninja Assassin tonight, bring on the ninjas....
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 2nd March 2010, 05:08 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

yah theres a nice little wave of new Ninja Flicks coming out recently
Old 2nd March 2010, 11:10 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

watched the Glickenhaus/Shapiro film Mcbain today, starring christopher Walken and Maria Conchita Alonso, my verdict, Utter Bum, it was crap, there are action films that are so bad there good but this was just bad. Theres a scene where mr. Walken fires a single pistol shot through the window of a plane hitting the pilot of a jet fighetr in the head killing him, while they're in the air, rediculous. avoid at all costs stick the Exterminator for your Glickenhaus/Shapiro fix.....
Old 2nd March 2010, 11:43 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
watched the Glickenhaus/Shapiro film Mcbain today, starring christopher Walken and Maria Conchita Alonso, my verdict, Utter Bum, it was crap, there are action films that are so bad there good but this was just bad. Theres a scene where mr. Walken fires a single pistol shot through the window of a plane hitting the pilot of a jet fighetr in the head killing him, while they're in the air, rediculous. avoid at all costs stick the Exterminator for your Glickenhaus/Shapiro fix.....
Yep, It's a stinker. And it takes great skill to make an utterly crap action film with a cast like this.
Saw it years ago on a rental VHS thinking it can't fail with these guys in it....Hooooo.
Old 3rd March 2010, 01:30 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

not even Michael Ironside was able to save this, he can pretty much make anything watchable, im just glad i only paid 99p for bloody thing.

Like this? Share it using the links below!