Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Action & Adventure (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   BMX BANDITS Brian Trenchard Smith 1983 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/action-adventure/6603-bmx-bandits-brian-trenchard-smith-1983-a.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st September 2011 07:05 PM

BMX BANDITS Brian Trenchard Smith 1983

1 Attachment(s)
BMX BANDITS Brian Trenchard Smith 1983

J.R. 5th September 2011 04:15 AM

haha! The Australian Goonies... a terrible film that is a joy to watch, especially for Austrailians who live in Sydney for the location spotting!

...and yes, that ginger is Nicole kidman, age about 14!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th September 2011 04:56 PM

It certainly is! :eek:

pedromonkey 6th September 2011 06:46 PM

stolen Walkie Talkies if i remember correctly mixed with BMX's and a lot of ginger hair courtesy of Miss Kidman.

Stephen@Cult Labs 6th September 2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 179318)
stolen Walkie Talkies if i remember correctly mixed with BMX's and a lot of ginger hair courtesy of Miss Kidman.

And David Argue in his ultra cool Minder t-shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th September 2011 09:36 PM

:lol:
Yeah that's right!

Just before he opened the PETPAK cannery!

Chattery 24th September 2011 07:28 PM

For anyone high-def obsessed, BMX bandits was released on Region Free blu-ray recently in America and obviously is available from Amazon.

And just thought I'd share that I keep tabs on what's region free and what's not by going to PlanetAxel. You just input your email to be notified when a disc is tested with either a region free email or region-locked email in reply. A good way, if you're patient, to save money. They are 100% trustworthy plus you're able to actually buy Blu-Rays, PS3 games etc. I saw recently a deal for the Canadian The Dark Knight Blu-Ray for AUD3.50 or something like that, they have insane deals like that. I trust them with my email, but have never bought from them because usually Amazon beats them in price, but would be happy to purchase from them if it was a good deal.

EDIT: tried to attach links but won't let me :(

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th November 2011 06:58 PM

And apparently it IS region free!

Anyone taken the wheelie plunge on HD yet?

madeleymade 16th December 2012 06:32 PM

Minder like the TV series

What, as in the Dennis Waterman, Terry and Arfur, 'er indoors' t shirt?

Nordicdusk 16th December 2012 06:39 PM

A ton of memories just hit me freight train seeing that cover. That really takes me back i used to rent it out every weekend with my cousin when we were kids. Im gonna have to pick this up for the memories alone. I cant even remember if its good or not but i remember crashing my cousins bike into a wall and ending up on my arse in field trying to do a stunt after watching it.:lol: