Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Almost Human (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Almost Human Lenticular cover (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/almost-human/8052-almost-human-lenticular-cover.html)

TonyBalongi 25th February 2012 08:55 PM

Almost Human Lenticular cover

if anyone has this and wants to sell it i would love to buy it i have every shameless DVD and Blu ray i have bought them all up to date this month except almost human as i want that lenticular like cover.

Thanks

Hawkmonger 26th February 2012 08:18 AM

There are a few people on here I think may have offered it on the trading forum.
What makes you want the lenticulare more than the art work? The Art in AH is beautiful.

Splatterdragon73 26th February 2012 10:12 AM

The last time i checked (admittedly a while back) my local HMV had a few copies available of the lenticular AH release. However, the relevant retailer was asking £20 per DVD! I'll probably be paying a visit to the above store this Saturday and i can have a look for any copies left if you want. Just let me know.:)

TonyBalongi 26th February 2012 05:50 PM

please do look for me i would appreciate it it is just i would love to have that cover over the normal one as a collector and as a big fan of shameless i want the best i can have £20 is not that bad thanks :)

Splatterdragon73 28th February 2012 05:47 AM

Fine and no worries. If there are any lenticular AH copies left would you like me to pick one up and you can settle with me afterwards? Yours truly lives within short Bus rides of both Newcastle and Gateshead HMVs so i'll be perusing both branches at the weekend. I just wish the relevant item wasn't so staggeringly priced for your sake but you expect nothing less from the retailer in question. HMV isn't exactly the most pocket-friendly company going.:(

darthelvis 28th February 2012 11:53 AM

Sent you a PM Tony, I have a copy I would be willing to part with.

TonyBalongi 28th February 2012 01:23 PM

have to agree with you there HMV is not very customer friendly they charge crazy prices but that's why we go online now lol but they don't see where there going wrong if they was reasonable then shops like virgin zavvi and even places i guess like MVC would be lasting but there all going out of business due to there prices oh and i Loved MVC lol

Splatterdragon73 1st March 2012 01:22 PM

If you're not going with Darth's offer, Tony, please try and tell me by tomorrow if you'd like me to check HMV for you as i need to know a.s.a.p. Cheers.:)

TonyBalongi 1st March 2012 01:24 PM

sorry mate been busy I bought From Darth at a good price and thanks again for offering i really appreciate it

Splatterdragon73 2nd March 2012 11:21 AM

No problem and thanks for letting me know.:)