Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th January 2013, 01:15 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

No you deserve an answer. You placed quite a substantial order and honestly by treating customers like that they are shooting themselves in the foot for getting return orders.
If my order had come in in time I had planned a 250 order but they were so late that money went elsewhere.
Email them again and let them know you are concerned.
The service I got recently wasn't very good and they kept blaming the post.
Any other company I've ordered from if I hadn't gotten it i could expect some discount or surprise. With Arrow I got nothing but the DVDs finally delivered and very late. I won't order from the site again and frankly it's put me off the company.
Old 8th January 2013, 07:57 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

In the month on December i ordered over 20 films so i would imagine they would not wanna loose future sales from someone whos is buying so many titles. I just cant understand the logic behind this
Old 11th January 2013, 08:54 PM
Active Cultist

Got the missing part of my November order today but they sent it to the wrong address again despite me asking them to double check the address before sending.

How can i have any faith and pre-order the two new limited edition blu-rays i want after this performance.
Old 11th January 2013, 09:58 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayzeUK View Post
Got the missing part of my November order today but they sent it to the wrong address again despite me asking them to double check the address before sending.

How can i have any faith and pre-order the two new limited edition blu-rays i want after this performance.
I emailed about my latest order and they said i should have it by Monday and if not to email them again. Im not too confident about it as i didnt even get a dispatch email off them yet. Thats why i dont even think my films have left there warehouse. They were very fast and polite with their reply to my email i really hope i do have the stuff soon. Its hard to keep supporting a company when there is this much trouble.
Old 17th January 2013, 08:56 PM
Cult Master

I E-mailed them again tonight and they said my ordered was sent on the 28th of December so it must of been lost in transit. They have my right address so i dont know whats going on. They said that once i confirm my address they will re send it again. Has anyone ever gotten a double order.

I really hope this is resolved soon its really annoying me now. Its also a very big order to go missing.
Old 17th January 2013, 09:40 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
I E-mailed them again tonight and they said my ordered was sent on the 28th of December so it must of been lost in transit. They have my right address so i dont know whats going on. They said that once i confirm my address they will re send it again
Bet they tell you it has been delayed because 'one of your orders is a pre-release' next

That's what they told me, even tho everything I ordered was already in the shops!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 17th January 2013, 09:47 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I ordered Bay of Blood on Tuesday and got it today. Weird that other people would get the exact opposite service.
Old 17th January 2013, 09:49 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Bet they tell you it has been delayed because 'one of your orders is a pre-release' next

That's what they told me, even tho everything I ordered was already in the shops!
I wont be ordering direct again money is not easy to come by these days and i trusted them with a lot of money and 3 weeks later nothing . If it was one film i would be annoyed but 16 and €120 of my money is a little more than annoying.
Old 17th January 2013, 09:50 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buboven View Post
I ordered Bay of Blood on Tuesday and got it today. Weird that other people would get the exact opposite service.
My first order with them only took about 6 days so i taught i big order would be ok guess not.
Old 7th February 2013, 06:44 PM
Active Cultist

Ok credit where its due, Ordered Black Sunday (Limited Edition Blu-ray) & Lisa & The Devil (Limited Edition Blu-ray) on the 4th and they arrived today, correct address and everything.

Like this? Share it using the links below!