Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Experiences ordering from Arrow directly (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/10043-experiences-ordering-arrow-directly.html)

Criterion7 3rd December 2012 02:07 AM

Experiences ordering from Arrow directly

Hi all. Last night instead of the usual Amazon UK ordering I decided I'd order directly from the Arrow website. They have some great sales, really reasonable shipping and it felt good knowing that the whole thing was going in support of the company rather than third party ala Amazon.

Fingers crossed it comes fast and good because if so I think I'm just going to order directly from the website. It supports the company and lets them know exactly the type of films I personally will buy for them.

Was wondering how many here actually order from Arrow and what there experience was, are they fast, do they let you know when shipped.

Any help, info appreciated.

Vampix 3rd December 2012 09:28 AM

I've ordered several DVDs directly from Arrow.They are reasonably quick - although not as quick as some other online retailers - and always pack the DVDs well in padded envelopes.I think you have to check the website to see whether your order has been shipped.I've had no problems whatsoever with them. :)

Criterion7 4th December 2012 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vampix (Post 297918)
I've ordered several DVDs directly from Arrow.They are reasonably quick - although not as quick as some other online retailers - and always pack the DVDs well in padded envelopes.I think you have to check the website to see whether your order has been shipped.I've had no problems whatsoever with them. :)

Eagerly await them. Kinda disappointed that the order history is disabled right now.

Rik 4th December 2012 10:24 AM

I've ordered from them a couple of times and never had any issues aside from the fact you can't see your order history on the site

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 4th December 2012 06:09 PM

I've still heard feck all about my ZFE Ltd Ed.......:mmph:

Rik 4th December 2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 298568)
I've still heard feck all about my ZFE Ltd Ed.......:mmph:

I had an email from Laura today, they've been shipped today :woot:

Paul@TheOverlook 4th December 2012 06:59 PM

I bought a few direct from Arrow back in the summer and they arrived super quick.

PaulD 4th December 2012 07:01 PM

I've never had any problems with them and whenever there's been issues with releases like The Beyond and The House By the Cemetery they've always rectified them super quick.

I suspect they'll be a bit slower than usual to despatch stuff at the minute with ZFE and their sale though.

Buboven 4th December 2012 07:50 PM

Though as people have said they perhaps not as quick as other online retailer's they, as people have also said, wrap ur DVD/BluRay in well protected packaging. Last time I ordered from them I got free Arrow Calendar in my package that was pretty cool aswell.

darthelvis 5th December 2012 07:27 AM

I'm still waiting for Lady Snowblood steelbook I ordered at end of September. Turns out my email got lost in their spam folder so it only got sent last week. I'm hoping it shows up this week along with my ZFE. Laura at Arrow is very helpful so sure it will be here soon.