Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Arrow's Easter Eggs! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/10068-arrows-easter-eggs.html)

fuzzymctiger 7th December 2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 299592)
The interview clips of directors talking about their other movies (presumably filmed in the event if an Arrow Video release) are interesting but wouldn't fit in with the actual content on the disc so Easter egg status seems fitting. They're never that hard to find on these discs anyway

The Cannibal Holocaust one in the Shameless disc highlighting a continuity error is a good one too.

Was that the one where the soldier was poisoned with a blow dart, but is alive again on the boat?

PaulD 7th December 2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 299594)
Was that the one where the soldier was poisoned with a blow dart, but is alive again on the boat?

That's the one!

Sobral 7th December 2012 10:53 AM

BTW, Deodato mentions on that easter egg that it is the first time he's making it public, but it was already mentioned on the commentary with him that's on the spanish dvd I have (it's probably on other editions too...).

paulc 8th December 2012 06:25 AM

Excuse my ignorance everyone, but what exactly are easter eggs? I've been a collector of arrow dvds since the beginning and have most of their titles. Am I missing something??? Any help greatly appreciated!!!!!

VicDakin 8th December 2012 06:36 AM

wiki leaks

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulc (Post 299923)
Excuse my ignorance everyone, but what exactly are easter eggs? I've been a collector of arrow dvds since the beginning and have most of their titles. Am I missing something??? Any help greatly appreciated!!!!!

wiki

Quote:

Easter eggs are also found on movie DVDs. In some cases, an extra click to the right or left, or going up in the menu instead of going down to select a choice will bring up a hidden feature (usually a random object on screen will be highlighted for selection), including concept art, humorous outtakes, or deleted scenes

paulc 15th December 2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicDakin (Post 299925)
wiki

ooooooohh! sounds like fun! i take it they apply to DVDs and not just Blu? I'm gonna spend all day tomorrow easter egg huntin now, haha! thanks for the info - much appreciated!

Make Them Die Slowly 15th December 2012 09:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Try this DVD, every single thing on the disc is an Easter Egg! I'm still not sure if I've watched the whole thing.

mr 420 15th December 2012 10:35 AM

Whereabouts is the Cannibal Holocaust one?

PaulD 15th December 2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 302283)
Whereabouts is the Cannibal Holocaust one?

You have to highlight one of the film reels on the menu. On the bluray anyway.

mr 420 15th December 2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 302306)
You have to highlight one of the film reels on the menu. On the bluray anyway.

Cheers for that, Paul. It all makes sense now. I've only got the standard DVD.