Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Where has the Arrow forum gone? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/10117-where-has-arrow-forum-gone.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th December 2012 09:44 PM

A Cult Labs tv or radio show. :happy:

Rik 13th December 2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs (Post 301669)
Think pre-Internet!

Well, the other thing that popped into my head was a radio show, but seeing as podcasting is the norm these days, that's what I thought it could be. Definitely intrigued now, although I'm so used to the internet I can't remember what life was like without it, besides reading magazines like Fangoria and The Dark Side to get my cult film info

Almar@Cult Labs 13th December 2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 301671)
Well, the other thing that popped into my head was a radio show, but seeing as podcasting is the norm these days, that's what I thought it could be. Definitely intrigued now, although I'm so used to the internet I can't remember what life was like without it, besides reading magazines like Fangoria and The Dark Side to get my cult film info

Well it's a small thing for now - we'll reveal the rest soon - just need to get some final things sorted.

Rik 13th December 2012 09:52 PM

I'll look forward to it. One question though, how come cult labs is no longer promoting Arrow?

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th December 2012 09:53 PM

Pre internet for all your cult news would probably be a magazine. Which would be very cool indeed.

Pete 13th December 2012 09:56 PM

Cause Arrow were getting really pissed off at you clogging up the ZFE thread by moaning about it not turning up, completely overshadowing the posts about how great and glorious it is :tsk:

:p :D

Rik 13th December 2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 301682)
Cause Arrow were getting really pissed off at you clogging up the ZFE thread by moaning about it not turning up, completely overshadowing the posts about how great and glorious it is :tsk:

:p :D

Ha ha, probably. I've also filled it with plenty of posts about how good the steelbook is too though :tongue1:

pedromonkey 13th December 2012 10:01 PM

im surprised that after how many years of promoting Arrow that the labs won't be doing it anymore. However, with more and more indie labels popping up and giving arrow a run for their money i.e Second Sight, it would be a welcome change. Still a bit odd though and as for a magazine, it seems a bit dated, i know Almar said pre-internet but you can get upto the minute info all over the net and printed publications are on the decline.

fuzzymctiger 13th December 2012 10:02 PM

So will new announcments and things still be in the Arrow section?

Pete 13th December 2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 301685)
Ha ha, probably. I've also filled it with plenty of posts about how good the steelbook is too though :tongue1:

Not enough it seems!