Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   release date put back? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/10383-release-date-put-back.html)

trebor8273 17th January 2013 10:57 AM

release date put back?

just had a email from amazon say that this has been put back till 4th February, which is also the date on amazon website. can't say I'm not surprised but with any luck they have found a problem that needs fixing.

same for lisa and the devil, which arrow have confirmed on there face book page.

Nostalgic 19th January 2013 10:32 AM

ok.....

Have these 2 on pre-order from Amazon atm, hopefully it's just Feb 4th & not any longer....

trebor8273 22nd January 2013 12:59 PM

Confused now arrow have just posted that they have just got copies of black Sunday delivered, so if its there why did they announce of week delay, they have them and I would think stock would or will be sent very soon to amazon etc.

Rik 22nd January 2013 01:28 PM

I would hope they're delaying them so they can check they're right before sending them out so there isn't a repeat of "Shipgate"

Daemonia 22nd January 2013 01:51 PM

I'm not pre-ordering anything released by Arrow ever again. I'll wait till the reviews are in and know that they are defect-free before shelling out any money. Lessons have been learnt.

Rik 22nd January 2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 314951)
I'm not pre-ordering anything released by Arrow ever again. I'll wait till the reviews are in and know that they are defect-free before shelling out any money. Lessons have been learnt.

Me too, if that means missing out on the slipcase editions(highly doubtful) then so be it. And I'm not even gonna take proper reviews on board either, I'll wait until the Labbers reviews are in, after all it was a member here who discovered the error with ZFE

Hawkmonger 22nd January 2013 02:05 PM

Hopefully there wont be a Hull-a-ballo this time round.:coolblue:

trebor8273 22nd January 2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Feel the same, but as already have this and Lisa and the devil preordered so will see what they are like but arrows releases of late I'm expecting some sort of problem. So they are the last preorders until reviews come out

Rik 22nd January 2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 314957)
Hopefully there wont be a Hull-a-ballo this time round.:coolblue:

FFS, don't be starting with the daft puns again, I'm sick of seaing them ;)

doolahrock 22nd January 2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

I pretty much never buy a disc until I have seen reviews of it, certainly in terms of picture quality.

Actually the last one I bought without seeing a review was ZFE.....