Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Deranged and Squirm from Arrow! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/10507-deranged-squirm-arrow.html)

Mojo 11th February 2013 11:59 AM

Deranged and Squirm from Arrow!

Yes folks! Just received my copy of The Lickerish Quartet from Amazon and inside is a leaflet stating that both Deranged and Squirm are coming in 2013 from Arrow on dvd and Blu-ray. Fantastic! :woot:

hallo37 11th February 2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo (Post 320764)
Yes folks! Just received my copy of The Lickerish Quartet from Amazon and inside is a leaflet stating that both Deranged and Squirm are coming in 2013 from Arrow on dvd and Blu-ray. Fantastic! :woot:

Deranged is just that - Deranged! Never seen Squirm though.

PaulD 11th February 2013 12:04 PM

High Rising said they were going to be doing a rural horror-type feature for a forthcoming release so that makes sense now. Great news!

SilverGunnar Hansen 11th February 2013 12:04 PM

I'm starting to wonder if me finally getting R1 releases of films I've always wanted to see is a karmic catalyst for Arrow releasing them in fancy new editions in this country - finally bought Deranged last month, and now this news! Loved it though so I'll happily double-dip for a spanky release, especially if it's uncut. Squirm will be getting bought too, not amazing but lots of fun, got a real soft spot for killer beasty films!

darthelvis 11th February 2013 12:13 PM

Excellent news, both day 1 purchases for me!

Daemonia 11th February 2013 01:14 PM

Providing Arrow do a good job on them, then I'll be having both of these. Seems like they really are in bed with MGM. Good. Hopefully they'll be able to get some other goodies out of them. I'm hoping for a new Blu/DVD of Raw Meat/Death Line. I'd like the Corman/Price Poe films too, but I have a feeling MGM won't be letting those go so easily.

Splatterdragon73 11th February 2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 320787)
Providing Arrow do a good job on them, then I'll be having both of these. Seems like they really are in bed with MGM. Good. Hopefully they'll be able to get some other goodies out of them. I'm hoping for a new Blu/DVD of Raw Meat/Death Line.

A man after my own heart and my pre-orders for the relevant two titles will be submitted when the nearest opportunity arises. I just hope these releases will be fault-free!:)

Dave Boy 11th February 2013 02:09 PM

Nice one !
I haven't seen Squirm since I had the Super 8mm version some years ago.

Splatterdragon73 11th February 2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 320817)
I haven't seen Squirm since I had the Super 8mm version some years ago.

Yours truly snapped up MGM's R1 DVD years ago and it's still sealed!:blush:

Mojo 11th February 2013 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by darthelvis (Post 320772)
Excellent news, both day 1 purchases for me!

Me too! Can somebody from Arrow confirm both these will be Blu-ray?

Anyway, here is said leaflet for all the good folks on here. A couple more Tinto Brass movies ( Frivolous Lola and Cheeky are on the way too ).

Attachment 99686