Old 27th April 2013, 06:58 PM
Cult Acolyte

Awesome !

Old 18th September 2013, 12:09 AM
Active Cultist

SQUIRM at DVDBeaver
Old 18th September 2013, 11:02 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Looking forward to this baby! I do love a good creature feature. Rick Baker make up effects! What's not to like? Roll on September 23rd
Old 18th September 2013, 06:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Yeah, excellent movie I think, although I had to take a second shot at it before I truly fell in love with the film. There's a great audio commentary on the old MGM disc by Jeff Lieberman, and among the anecdotes Lieberman recalls seeing the film on TV courtesy of a small New York station, who mistakenly played the film in b/w which delighted the director - "I dunno if you can do this on your TV - tweak it, take the color out and watch this whole sequence with no colors and I'm telling you it's 10 times better"

Old 18th September 2013, 07:32 PM
Cult Acolyte

Yeah, really looking forward to this. Ordered mine from Amazon so I will not get it until about that Thursday I should think.
Old 21st September 2013, 08:19 AM
Cult Master

Squirm | Blu-Ray Review | Film @ The Digital Fix

Film 7
Video 9
Audio 9
Extras 8

"Squirm is another excellent disc from Arrow, consolidating their strong position as one of the top Blu-Ray producers in the UK. If you like the film then you’ll love this. If you’ve never seen it, then this is the ideal way of doing so as it’s never looked better."
Dave Boy and DaveH like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 21st September 2013, 06:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Saw this on the shelf at The Cinema Store today. Had a quick look at the box but did not want to spoil it too much for when mine arrives sometime next week.
Old 1st October 2013, 05:33 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Famous Monsters of Filmland 130

An article from Famous Monsters of Filmland #130 on Squirm

Wes likes this.
Old 1st October 2013, 06:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I could never understand the appeal of Famous Monsters of Filmland with its pages and pages of plot synopses - it's the thing I hate reading most in film mags. After two issues of Is It Uncut magazine, I never picked up anymore due to their fetish for endless scene for scene plot descriptions. Ramsey Campbell has a column in Video Watchdog, and 80% of the writing is laying out the plot from start to finish - it's easily the worst thing in the mag...
Rondadoronron likes this.
Old 1st October 2013, 06:33 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
I could never understand the appeal of Famous Monsters of Filmland with its pages and pages of plot synopses - it's the thing I hate reading most in film mags. After two issues of Is It Uncut magazine, I never picked up anymore due to their fetish for endless scene for scene plot descriptions. Ramsey Campbell has a column in Video Watchdog, and 80% of the writing is laying out the plot from start to finish - it's easily the worst thing in the mag...
I agree but Famous Monster always have cool covers and pridddy pictures inside.
Wes likes this.

Last edited by Rondadoronron; 1st October 2013 at 07:17 PM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!