Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Arrow Films Brian DePalma movies sale (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/11268-arrow-films-brian-depalma-movies-sale.html)

Susan Foreman 6th August 2013 12:02 PM

Arrow Films Brian DePalma movies sale

For a limited time only, 'Blow Out', 'Dressed to Kill' and 'Obsession' for £30:00

Arrowfilms

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th August 2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 356847)
For a limited time only, 'Blow Out', 'Dressed to Kill' and 'Obsession' for £30:00

Arrowfilms

To me thats a big screw you to all who pre ordered these titles and paid full price.

Perhaps they aren't selling so well.

trebor8273 6th August 2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 356849)
To me thats a big screw you to all who pre ordered these titles and paid full price.

Could be , because if you look on Facebook most people only seem interested in the next horror, and some get nasty and insulting if a horror is not annoced.

Hammer time 6th August 2013 01:19 PM

Why would a normal person that is not a collector by a blu of a film you can pick up a dvd for 99p on ebay

PaulD 6th August 2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer time (Post 356865)
Why would a normal person that is not a collector by a blu of a film you can pick up a dvd for 99p on ebay

Because people who aren't collectors still prefer better picture quality? Because of the extra features.

I'm by no means a collector as such (don't double dip unless its a picture upgrade etc) but I'd happily pay more for the bluray.

tele1962 6th August 2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

It's the way it is, think of all those titles that we paid maybe £15 each not so long ago then to find you can pick the same ones up in HMV 5 for £30.

Daemonia 6th August 2013 05:54 PM

I wonder if Arrow have Body Double lined up for a future release, seeing as TT's release is now all sold out even before street date...?

PaulD 6th August 2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 356900)
I wonder if Arrow have Body Double lined up for a future release, seeing as TT's release is now all sold out even before street date...?

Stephen said that Arrow have said it isn't on the cards for the time being. Shame as I'd live a blu of it and hate the whole hassle and expense of Twilight Time.

Edgeworth 6th August 2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Totally agree with you, same as last months sale.

In fact, they balls'd my order up for the 3rd time and I only received Dressed to Kill this morning.