Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th June 2009, 05:06 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

They'll soon be made more prominent in the various Glasgow HMV's.Trust me.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 30th June 2009, 07:37 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

The only question on my mind now,do i keep those lovely posters inside the cases or up on the wall
Old 30th June 2009, 07:57 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Well let us know what you decide - I'm fascinated to know what people in the end do with these things and whether they want them.
Old 30th June 2009, 08:36 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I think I might decide to keep the poster in the case.Keep it as a whole paCkage.The only other little nitpick I have,and its the anal retentive part of me speaking now lol,is that there's no little picture on the spine of new artwork side of HBTC.I may have to use the reverse side so I dont get all flusterd when I look at them on my shelf
Old 30th June 2009, 09:09 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

My poster stays inside the case to make the package complete. I'm a fusspot like that.
Old 30th June 2009, 09:26 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I went to 2 hmv stores in Manchester today and could only find Sleepless in each - the bigger store on Market Street was well stocked (about 8-9 copies) and they were in the horror section (pic is hmv1).

The second store was in the arndale (the old zavvi shop) and there was only 1 copy, which was hidde behind a load of other titles, again in the horror section (it's on the bottom middle row of the pic named hmv2)

Must admit, I never thought of looking in the World Cinema section . I'll have a look when I'm next in...

There were no copies on any end-aisle displays or in the chart/new releases section.

Hope this helps!
Seems I did HMV a bit of a disservice yesterday ... both Macabre and House were in the World section of both branches today, although I'd never have looked there for them! None of the Arrow MOG Releases were in the general A-Z section in either branch.
Old 30th June 2009, 10:26 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
I think I might decide to keep the poster in the case.Keep it as a whole paCkage.The only other little nitpick I have,and its the anal retentive part of me speaking now lol,is that there's no little picture on the spine of new artwork side of HBTC.I may have to use the reverse side so I dont get all flusterd when I look at them on my shelf
You're quite right - I have no idea where that little spine picture disappeared to - thing is the file was clearly wrong as 'The Beyond' still on the back was sent ... to the beyond! Guess old uncle Fulci had other ideas
Old 30th June 2009, 11:01 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
You're quite right - I have no idea where that little spine picture disappeared to - thing is the file was clearly wrong as 'The Beyond' still on the back was sent ... to the beyond! Guess old uncle Fulci had other ideas
Oh yeah,I never noticed The Beyond picture on the back! And I call myself a fan I might as well give up now lol
Old 1st July 2009, 09:19 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

We missed that at this end for quite some time so don't beat yourself up!
Old 1st July 2009, 01:29 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Well I don't know what I'm complaining about,it's not like it's going to spoil my enjoyment of such an excellent put together package.Can't wait to see what comes next

Like this? Share it using the links below!