Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd April 2010, 02:24 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Hold on, theris a booklet with street trash? Thats news to me. Bought my copy in hmv and there was only the poster in it. Not the first time thats happened with stuff bought out of hmv though.

Yes I double checked and there's a making-of booklet by Calum Waddell. There's one in my Blood Feast 2, too! Are they meant to be with all Street Trash DVDs? Maybe they're a limited edition!?
Old 11th April 2010, 09:14 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

Meant to be with all of them I think. Picked up my copy last week and another awesome package from Arrow. Watched the movie last night with a bottle of Viper.
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 11th April 2010, 02:12 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthelvis View Post
Watched the movie last night with a bottle of Viper.
Surely you should have melted into a puddle of bubbling pus by now.
Old 11th April 2010, 06:17 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampix View Post
Surely you should have melted into a puddle of bubbling pus by now.
If not, try Cornish Scrumpy. Has a similar effect.
Old 16th April 2010, 02:15 PM
Cult Rookie

Default no one wants to watch

Watched this the other day for the first time and really enjoyed it! I keep telling my friends to watch it but they won't they say they don't forgive me making them watch Lucio Fulci's Conquest on my birthday
Old 10th November 2010, 06:00 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Checked the running times for both the Synapse and Arrow editions, and the Synapse edition is five minutes longer than Arrows. But if you watch both editions, you will see that there is no difference between them. Well, I didn't noticed anything added or missing. They were both exactly the same.

I prefer Arrows menu screens over Synapses. Which features Tony Darrow's End Credits song "My Way".

Nice to see the actress who played Wendy again. She's had a fantastic life by the sound of it. Is She living in the UK these day's then?

Rick Melton's cover art is awesome, but the one He did for Street Trash, is my least favourite. I don't think it captures the essence of the film. Most of his other ones did though. He defiantly hit the nail on the head with the cover art for Deep Red. Really cool. My favourite so far, and a great film too.

I use the other side of the Street trash sleeve, which features the original UK VHS release artwork. (The close-up shot of the melted Bum's head popping out of the toilet.)

I still have my VHS copies too. Which have that same cover art...

A brilliant film. And one which I will never forget seeing...
Old 10th November 2010, 07:03 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
Checked the running times for both the Synapse and Arrow editions, and the Synapse edition is five minutes longer than Arrows. But if you watch both editions, you will see that there is no difference between them. Well, I didn't noticed anything added or missing. They were both exactly the same.
From Arrow´s library, this and Blood Feast 2 are the only ones I never bought.
I never bought this because I have the Synapse edition ans Blood Feast 2 for the lack of anamorphic.

I think the running time may be because of NTSC and PAL frame differences.
Old 10th November 2010, 12:15 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Rick Melton's cover art is awesome, but the one He did for Street Trash, is my least favourite. I don't think it captures the essence of the film. Most of his other ones did though. He defiantly hit the nail on the head with the cover art for Deep Red. Really cool. My favourite so far, and a great film too.
I agree that it's a brilliant film, but I disagree about Deep Red being superior to STREET TRASH in the artwork department. Dare I say that Street Trash possibly is one of Rick's 10 top artworks to date!
Old 3rd December 2010, 06:00 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amertume View Post
I agree that it's a brilliant film, but I disagree about Deep Red being superior to STREET TRASH in the artwork department. Dare I say that Street Trash possibly is one of Rick's 10 top artworks to date!
It just doesn't do it for me.
Old 25th December 2010, 03:10 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
It just doesn't do it for me.
Agreed. Not nearly enough melting hobo nudity.

Like this? Share it using the links below!