Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th August 2010, 07:27 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
probably my favourite gialli after Tenebrae.
For me...

01- Tenebre / Tenebrae
02- Torso (have a special love for the sucker)
03- Lizard in a Woman´s Skin
Old 12th January 2011, 02:02 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Hey, sorry for the bumping of an old thread but I only just bought a copy of The Card Player and it appears to not have the English subtitles option. With it being quite a while since the dvd was releases am I ok to still go through the returns policy mentioned earlier? I don't want to be a pain in the a**e and put anyone out but I do enjoy watching Argento's films again with the Italian audio so it would be good to have the dvd with the subtitle option.
Old 12th January 2011, 04:19 PM
Active Cultist

i had the same problem with the card player a couple of months back, arrow were extremely gracious and helpful, immidiately furnishing me with a fresh disc plus a free copy of two evil eyes. how awesome is that?
Old 12th January 2011, 05:50 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Cool, sounds promising for a replacement then. I'll wait for an official response from Almar or someone. I know how busy they get so don't mind waiting a while
Old 30th April 2011, 12:49 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Mostly secondhand stock store That's Entertainment in Gateshead's Metro Centre currently have new and sealed copies of Arrow's recent TCP DVD for £1.99 each or 3 for a fiver! No kidding as i saw the evidence myself this morning!!
Old 6th May 2011, 01:30 AM
Active Cultist

How do I know if my copy is faulty? I have actually returned it once, but seems like I got a faulty disc back, unfortunately...
Is there supposed to be a subtitle option on the menu before the movie starts, or do you use your remote in order to change subs during the movie?

Old 2nd October 2011, 10:25 PM
Cultist

If i buy it new from amazon.co.uk now, will i get the version with subtitles? Cause i already have this movie on the old Arrow release from 2004 which is in English only, so another version in English only would be pointless.
Old 10th December 2011, 04:36 PM
Cult Addict

I bought the Card Player to day along side Deadly Blessings. Hope it comes soon. If I get the subtitle issue I will be sure to tell.
Old 10th December 2011, 06:26 PM
Ex-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
Mostly secondhand stock store That's Entertainment in Gateshead's Metro Centre currently have new and sealed copies of Arrow's recent TCP DVD for £1.99 each or 3 for a fiver! No kidding as i saw the evidence myself this morning!!
they also have sydenal sydrome in the same deal, sealed. and none arrow title sealed in the deal is black xmas.
Old 10th December 2011, 07:30 PM
Cult Addict

Ok, why does my account history at arrows site say I ordered two copies of TCP when my confermation email says I only bought 1. I was only charged for one to BTW.

Like this? Share it using the links below!