Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th May 2010, 08:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
No pressures then Arrow eh?

Just what the people who are ploughing their time,efforts and money into this want to hear eh?
I´m not putting pressure, just giving my thoughts on what i´m going to do...

But hey... pressure is goooddd
Old 12th May 2010, 08:13 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

No worries.

Pressure keep you on your toes eh?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 12th May 2010, 11:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
No worries.

Pressure keep you on your toes eh?
Right on...
Old 13th May 2010, 01:16 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I'm hoping this will end up as a Blu release as well as a DVD - cut or not, I'll be having one for sure. I can live without a cat eating a mouse (I'll just hang onto my AB DVD for the uncut scenes). Arrow most certainly deserve our support. As evidenced by this forum here and the active involvement they have with their customers, Shameless/Arrow are about the only DVD outfit that actually listens to what we want.

But....my fingers are still ever so tightly crossed that the BBFC will leave it alone!!
Old 13th May 2010, 07:18 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
I'm hoping this will end up as a Blu release as well as a DVD - cut or not, I'll be having one for sure. I can live without a cat eating a mouse (I'll just hang onto my AB DVD for the uncut scenes). Arrow most certainly deserve our support. As evidenced by this forum here and the active involvement they have with their customers, Shameless/Arrow are about the only DVD outfit that actually listens to what we want.

But....my fingers are still ever so tightly crossed that the BBFC will leave it alone!!
Pretty much sums up what I think; just replace AB with BU.
Old 13th May 2010, 08:37 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I would be very nice if this gets an uncut and superb release by Arrow.
But I'm afraid the cover will scare away a lot of Argento fans...
The front cover is the first they will see of this release and not everyone will know it also has alternative covers.
Old 13th May 2010, 09:19 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post

Same here. It didn't realise that not everyone here already owns the Blue Underground DVD and will be the chance they have to buy and see the film.

I don't think the artwork will be that big an issue as reviewers, if they are anything like me, will mention the different artwork in the review so people will be aware that there will be three alternate covers.
Old 13th May 2010, 07:22 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
I would be very nice if this gets an uncut and superb release by Arrow.
But I'm afraid the cover will scare away a lot of Argento fans...
The front cover is the first they will see of this release and not everyone will know it also has alternative covers.
The alternate artwork is usually advertised somewhere on the pack mate.

And talking of artwork....Any further progress Almar?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 13th May 2010, 09:18 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

On the case - anyone sitting on any original artwork?
Old 13th May 2010, 09:54 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Especially if it looks like this.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!