Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th March 2010, 09:39 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

No news yet. I'm not 100% about this one so keep those fingers crossed.

Last edited by vincenzo; 19th May 2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old 20th March 2010, 09:36 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
I'd actually prefer tightly edited pieces with Argento - he kinda needs it.
I agree. His broken english makes it hard to sit through anything long with him.
Old 20th March 2010, 10:47 AM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philleh View Post
What extras would you like to see?
An interview with Carlo De Mejo would be nice, discussing his mom's long film career and obviously her work in this genre (Inferno, Suspiria, Killer Nun etc).

She was quite a pinup in her time and an equally amazing actress.
Old 30th March 2010, 11:50 PM
Cult Rookie

YES! I finally get to see this film at long last.
Old 3rd April 2010, 11:34 AM
Cult Rookie

I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it came out on Blu-ray (with or without the mouse scene). Barring that, a new release using the Italian transfer would be most welcome.
Old 3rd April 2010, 02:16 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

So far I think it's just looking like a DVD release for now - that would still be a first for the UK which is insane.
Old 3rd April 2010, 03:30 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Totally.
Madness why nobody has ever picked this up.
Perhaps the animal issue?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 3rd April 2010, 07:18 PM
Cult Rookie

Very surprising it hasn't appeared on DVD til now. This release will be most welcome. Recall it was released on Laserdisc in the UK a good few years back.
Old 5th April 2010, 06:39 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Got to see INFERNO at a theater last summer here in Chicago, I believe -- or was it the autumn before? Can't really recall right now - I'm battling bronchitis and am a bit lacking in brain power lately. BUT anyways...hahaha...seeing the movie from a very nice film print gave me more appreciation for it. The colors and detail were truly amazing. Yes, the audience had fun with it -- but it was fun that fans of the movie would have (not making fun of it, but enjoying it for what it is).

Unfortunately, I think I will only buy this title again in blu-ray. I've got the BU dvd and the Italian dvd, so for now I don't think I'll be buying one more standard dvd of this one. Good on ya for getting this out in the UK -- I didn't know this hadn't been released there yet. Strange world we live in still...
Old 5th April 2010, 04:15 PM
Active Cultist

Can't wait for this one to hit the shelves!
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!