Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th September 2010, 02:28 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Hot? I'm with you on that for sure. She was certainly memorable.
She and the hooker that transforms in front of the screen are HOT!

Nicoletta Elmi as Ingrid (The Usherette)

Fabiola Toledo as Carmen (The Hooker)

She´s hot even today!

Quote:
You mention a prophesy, but what prophesy?
Are you referring to the prophesy told via the voice-over on that crap movie, the characters were watching in the film???
Yeah, that one.
If you see, everything that happens in the movie is happenig in the theater.
They even talk about Nostrodamus who was a reputed seer who published collections of prophecies that have since become famous worldwide.

Quote:
WHATEVER YOU DO IN LIFE, DO NOT ATEMPT TO WEAR ANY SORT OF CRAPPY SLIVER MASK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

I'm starting to believe that every public place should have a Samurai sword, and a motorbike on stand-by, in case something like DEMONS were to happen. A lot of people would rest easy if these simple measures were put in place......LOL

Last edited by springjack; 12th September 2010 at 02:41 AM.
Old 12th September 2010, 03:00 AM
Seasoned Cultist

WOW! That brunette in those pictures of yours looks amazing. very attractive.
Old 12th September 2010, 03:41 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Is that Bob from HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY at the end of DEMONS? The kid on the jeep.
I take it your a big fan of this movie DEMONS then?
It's a fun movie, and It's not slow paced or anything. It's straight up Suspense/ horror/ action, all the way. Cool 80's soundtrack too. GO WEST and BILLY IDOL, plus MOTLEY CRUE. Nice! Wouldn't recommend trying to eat your dinner while watching this though.
With those hugh exploding boils and all. so appetising.......
Imagine being sealed up inside a cinema, and have to watch some naff movie, over and over again...meanwhile, a posse of walking sick bags are scurrying around the corridors looking for some poor sap to infect. It's the stuff of nightmares this. I'd find a way out, thats for certain. I'd be like a RAT, and dart up a drain pipe or something.....Or I'd chew my way through the brick......Those mothers wouldn't get me pal, thats for sure....
Old 12th September 2010, 04:31 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Is that Bob from HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY at the end of DEMONS? The kid on the jeep.
Yes it is..

Quote:
I take it your a big fan of this movie DEMONS then?
It has a special place in my heart. Nostalgia.
Was the first horror movie I rented as a kid.
It was my first intro to the name Dario Argento.
The funny thing is that when I first rented the vhs, there were trailer there for Tenebre and Phenomena.

Quote:
It's a fun movie, and It's not slow paced or anything. It's straight up Suspense/ horror/ action, all the way. Cool 80's soundtrack too. GO WEST and BILLY IDOL, plus MOTLEY CRUE. Nice! Wouldn't recommend trying to eat your dinner while watching this though.
It is one of the best soundtracks for a horror movie.
Food is no problem, always watch horror movies at dinner,

Quote:
With those hugh exploding boils and all. so appetising.......
Imagine being sealed up inside a cinema, and have to watch some naff movie, over and over again...meanwhile, a posse of walking sick bags are scurrying around the corridors looking for some poor sap to infect. It's the stuff of nightmares this. I'd find a way out, thats for certain. I'd be like a RAT, and dart up a drain pipe or something.....Or I'd chew my way through the brick......Those mothers wouldn't get me pal, thats for sure....
For the time it came out, the movie had a great story.
As a kid, I called "American Ninja" to the guy in the motorbike with the samurai sword because he reminded me of Michael Dudikoff.
Old 12th September 2010, 06:54 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by springjack View Post
Yes it is..

It has a special place in my heart. Nostalgia.
Was the first horror movie I rented as a kid.
It was my first intro to the name Dario Argento.
The funny thing is that when I first rented the vhs, there were trailer there for Tenebre and Phenomena.

It is one of the best soundtracks for a horror movie.
Food is no problem, always watch horror movies at dinner,

For the time it came out, the movie had a great story.
As a kid, I called "American Ninja" to the guy in the motorbike with the samurai sword because he reminded me of Michael Dudikoff.
I remember AMERICAN NINJA well, since you mention it. I enjoyed it, back then anyway.
And I understand exactly what you mean, when you mentioned the hero from DEMONS too. Haven't seen AMERICAN NINJA for years. Forgot about that movie, until now you mentioned it. The years just fly by, don't they?
Want to make this signature picture bigger here, looks a bit naff at the moment, will figure this out soon. NEON MANIACS: 12 REASONS TO BE AFRAID OF THE DARK! Oh yes...
Old 12th September 2010, 11:43 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
I remember AMERICAN NINJA well, since you mention it. I enjoyed it, back then anyway.
And I understand exactly what you mean, when you mentioned the hero from DEMONS too. Haven't seen AMERICAN NINJA for years. Forgot about that movie, until now you mentioned it. The years just fly by, don't they?
AMERICAN NINJA... one of those classic from the time we didn´t have anything to worry about. Life was perfect back then.

Be warned, AMERICAN NINJA today is as cheesy as you can get from an action film but for a beer and a good laughter it still does the trick.

The years dly by? Tell me about it.
As a kid, all we wanted was to grow up.
For what? Now we wish time hasn´t passed us so fast.

Quote:
Want to make this signature picture bigger here, looks a bit naff at the moment, will figure this out soon. NEON MANIACS: 12 REASONS TO BE AFRAID OF THE DARK! Oh yes...
Can´t help you with you signature cause I don´t understand how to do that.
But I tell you this, NEON MANIACS is one fine 80s movie.
Old 12th September 2010, 06:30 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
AMERICAN NINJA... one of those classic from the time we didn´t have anything to worry about. Life was perfect back then.

Be warned, AMERICAN NINJA today is as cheesy as you can get from an action film but for a beer and a good laughter it still does the trick.

The years dly by? Tell me about it.
As a kid, all we wanted was to grow up.
For what? Now we wish time hasn´t passed us so fast.

Can´t help you with you signature cause I don´t understand how to do that.
But I tell you this, NEON MANIACS is one fine 80s movie.
NEON MANIACS: I've Always been fascinated by the make Fx and design of the creatures in this film, really scary looking, and very cool...

I always remember the line: " DON'T RUN! USE YOUR SQUIRT GUN!!"

So basically, if we piss on these things, then they will die...
Old 12th September 2010, 08:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
NEON MANIACS: I've Always been fascinated by the make Fx and design of the creatures in this film, really scary looking, and very cool...

I always remember the line: " DON'T RUN! USE YOUR SQUIRT GUN!!"

So basically, if we piss on these things, then they will die...
Back in the days they should make a metal band with that cjaracters and the name. That would be great and would be a big sellig point to the movie.

Talk about marketing lack of ideias.
Old 12th September 2010, 09:45 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Back in the days they should make a metal band with that cjaracters and the name. That would be great and would be a big sellig point to the movie.

Talk about marketing lack of ideias.
I think theres a good chance that there is one, worth googling. If there isn't, then there should be.
Imagine being locked in a small, dimly lit room with those guys? Sandwiched, in between DOC and MOHAWK for example?
NO THANKS!
Hey, just remembered another movie from the 80's off the back of this. BLACK ROSES!
TRICK OR TREAT is another, and THE GATE too...
Old 12th September 2010, 11:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
I think theres a good chance that there is one, worth googling. If there isn't, then there should be.
Imagine being locked in a small, dimly lit room with those guys? Sandwiched, in between DOC and MOHAWK for example?
NO THANKS!
Hey, just remembered another movie from the 80's off the back of this. BLACK ROSES!
TRICK OR TREAT is another, and THE GATE too...

TRICK OR TREAT and THE GATE are awsome.
Only have childhood memories of TRICK OR TREAT bucause I never saw THE GATE up until recently.
Have the Synapse edition of BLACK ROSES but never saw it because I want to buy ROCK N ROLL NIGHTMARE and make a double feature...

I think my biggest childhood memories in horror are:
THE LOST BOYS
NIGHT OF THE DEMONS
DEMONS
PRIMAL RAGE
FRIGHT NIGHT
PIRANHA
CHILD´S PLAY
THE LIFT
NIGHT OF THE CREEPS
THE VIDEO DEAD
GREMLINS (I consider the first to be more horror than comedy)
FRIDAY THE 13TH I & II
HALLOWEEN II

just to name a few...

Like this? Share it using the links below!