Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th June 2010, 04:01 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Thanks guys, I wasn't sure about usage rights. I will be getting the arrow version.
Old 27th June 2010, 07:42 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Beyond the Blu

Count me in for a Blu-ray on the Beyond!!!

Basically after buying 3 out of 4 Arrows Blu-rays (Only Dawn of the Dead to go) I would buy any of thier Horror/Cult releases.

Blu is the ultimate version of the title so it's a no-brainer :- 1 purchase and move onto the next title. This eliminates multi versions of the same title! Job Done
Old 29th June 2010, 03:42 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Well the titles in question would need be paid for, being that Arrow is a legit company and not a bootlegger (which Beyond Terror effectively is).

I'd personally love to see new UK versions of The Bogey Man, The Toolbox Murders and The Slayer but, honestly, I doubt there's much market around for them...
I'd love to see a decent release of The Bogey Man too. By "too" I mean also, not The Bogey Man 2!!
Old 3rd July 2010, 04:51 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Now I know this is in the pipeline for some sort of ARROW release, (DVD orBD) i'll pass on getting the Beyond Terror release. I only considered getting the BT dvd as I currently dont own The Beyond except on VHS. (I lost my DVD version)

How do Beyond Terror manage to get these titles past the BBFC as I thought the BBFC only certified releases if you owned the Right's to the film, and everyone knows the majority of these BT releases are bootlegs.

I to would love to see offical uncut releases of The Bogeyman, Tool Boox and The Slayer.
Old 3rd July 2010, 05:01 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

They don't mate.They're chancers!

Want a cracking version of The Boogey Man? Then,at this moment in time,AWE is the way to go.

Another title that'd make a cracking Arrow release.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 3rd July 2010, 05:16 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

AWE,? thank's Reap's, i'll check that out as i've only got the Bogeyman 2 DC and the least said about hat the better.

Your right Reap's, would be a great title for ARROW to pick up . I dont think the original has a current UK release from anyone.
Old 3rd July 2010, 05:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man View Post
They don't mate.They're chancers!

Want a cracking version of The Boogey Man? Then,at this moment in time,AWE is the way to go.

Another title that'd make a cracking Arrow release.
And to make matters worse I know Suzanna Love and Ulli personally - they'd be well up for doing a proper edition methinks. But, much as I love The Bogey Man, not sure of the sales for it in our post-nasty environment...

What about The Slayer? Another one I'd love to see! (Not wanting to go off topic though...)
Old 3rd July 2010, 05:44 PM
Cultist

I would definately purchase THE BOGEYMAN especially if Arrow released it as it's been a while since i've seen it and it's on my wants list, and YES i would definately snap up THE SLAYER been after a decent release of this for ages and this hasn't happened yet, so come on Arrow how about slaying us with some of these 80's horrors
Old 3rd July 2010, 05:46 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'd buy The Slayer but not sure if I would buy The Bogeyman.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 3rd July 2010, 06:43 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

As I haven't seen either film, I'd love to see both of them in either a white or yellow case!

Like this? Share it using the links below!