Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: THE BEYOND-WHICH FORMAT?
BLU RAY AND DVD PLEASE! 153 55.43%
BLU RAY ONLY PLEASE 109 39.49%
DVD ONLY PLEASE 12 4.35%
NEITHER,I'D RATHER WATCH THE CAGE REMAKE OF THE WICKER MAN! 2 0.72%
Voters: 276. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st August 2010, 03:46 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
There'll be hours of new stuff on this one
There's really only one response to that.....
Old 21st August 2010, 03:57 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playzocker View Post
For those still relying on the good old DVD I've voted for "BD + DVD", but I only 'need' a Blu-ray of the film as I already own a few DVD versions.
I did the same. For those who haven't made the leap to high definition I would be sad to miss out and it's a title that has proven to be popular on dvd many times.
Old 22nd August 2010, 09:39 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
There'll be hours of new stuff on this one
So Arrow's eventual release of TB could well be capable of outdoing even the said label's mighty edition of City Of The Living Dead then?

Sounds great to me!

One recent fantastic Fulci U.K. release followed up by a potentially even better one!
Old 22nd August 2010, 10:09 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

217......Let's hit the 300 mark for Blu Ray.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 22nd August 2010, 11:46 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
So Arrow's eventual release of TB could well be capable of outdoing even the said label's mighty edition of City Of The Living Dead then?

Sounds great to me!

One recent fantastic Fulci U.K. release followed up by a potentially even better one!
It'll be every bit as special as that package! This is the film that really got me into Italian horror - and after doing CITY Naomi has become a real Fulci buff (tell me another girl who treats The New York Ripper as a comedy!) - so we're both wanting this to be a real fan-pleasing package!
Old 22nd August 2010, 02:04 PM
Cultist

I wait patiently with baited breath, THE BEYOND is also a title that got me into the italian film scene along with ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS (boy was that an experience) so this upcoming release is well anticipated... i can't wait
Old 23rd August 2010, 10:10 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
It'll be every bit as special as that package! so we're both wanting this to be a real fan-pleasing package!
Based on the high standard of previous Arrow editions i think it's a safe bet that many a fan here will be as pleased as Punch when the 'Sea Of Darkness' once again makes it's presence felt on British shores. Roll on this release!
Old 27th August 2010, 12:01 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Old 27th August 2010, 12:07 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Just going through the Glasgow Q and A for The Beyond - was it Phill was asked the Christian House by the Cemetery question?
Old 27th August 2010, 12:29 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Just going through the Glasgow Q and A for The Beyond - was it Phill was asked the Christian House by the Cemetery question?
I think it was.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!