Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st July 2010, 11:30 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I'm ready.

BTW: The pre-order sets at Amazon for your future titles are generelly a little ... well, strange. Wrog covers and details are almost everywhere. But I figured "what can happen if you order everything anyways"
Old 26th July 2010, 07:23 PM
Cult Rookie

I only recently discovered this masterpiece & would love an Arrow DVD of it in my collection. Actually this is the type of film to make get a Blu Ray player
Old 6th August 2010, 11:40 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

I've just got an E-mail from HMV informing me that my DVD and BR Tenebrae pre-orders have been cancelled as this title is no longer available from the website's suppliers. HMV have also took the same action with my Cat 'O Nine Tails SD and HD advance purchases too!

Where Tenebrae is concerned i'm assuming this film's delayed release date has probably contributed to the cause of my pre-order cancellation.
Old 6th August 2010, 11:45 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
I've just got an E-mail from HMV informing me that my DVD and BR Tenebrae pre-orders have been cancelled as this title is no longer available from the website's suppliers. HMV have also took the same action with my Cat 'O Nine Tails SD and HD advance purchases too!

Where Tenebrae is concerned i'm assuming this film's delayed release date has probably contributed to the cause of my pre-order cancellation.
My Amazon pre-order for the Tenebrae Blu has an estimated dispatch date of 3 Jan 2012 - 6 Jan 2012!

I'm assuming that they've done this until they receive confirmation from Arrow of the actually release date. It's still pre-orderable though, and I find it strange that HMV have removed it (and Cat) as surely they will lose a lot of sales by doing that...
Old 7th August 2010, 11:53 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
I'm assuming that they've done this until they receive confirmation from Arrow of the actually release date.
That's exactly what i was thinking and if Tenebrae is indeed now slated for a 2011 release (due to PQ improvement issues) then it may be a while yet before HMV have the title available for pre-order again. It's no big deal though as i'm prepared to wait as i'm sure Arrow will deliver the goods once again.
Old 17th August 2010, 06:56 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Wild Side video are releasing Tenebrae in France on November 3rd. The cover art is superb but as Wild Side tend to force French subtitles on their releases and this appears to have 2.0 sound only (Arrow normally give us a choice of audio), I will sit it out for Arrow's version of Tenebrae. I don't doubt the Arrow extras will be better too. Still gotta love that Wild Side artwork though:

http://www.ecranlarge.com/dvd-details-10563.php
Old 17th August 2010, 11:22 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

That is pretty nice - wonder if it's a metal case - looks like it might be.
Old 17th August 2010, 12:54 PM
Cultist

yeah looks nice, prefer Ricks artwork tho.
Old 17th August 2010, 05:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Was tempted just by the packaging alone .. but he specs really do put me off .... come on Arrow!!!

Old 17th August 2010, 08:04 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I probably go for the french BD.

Will also get the Arrow disc when it comes out. But I need my Tenebre i HD fix as soon as possible

Like this? Share it using the links below!