Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Phenomena (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/2987-phenomena.html)

thundercrack 6th June 2010 06:33 PM

Phenomena

Phenomena

Will this have more than one version on the dvd like Terror at the Opera?

springjack 6th June 2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Will this have more than one version on the dvd like Terror at the Opera?
Why? I believe the full uncut integral version will be enough?

English and Italian audio will be a great treat also... but I know that the movie was recorded almost in english.

Hammer time 7th June 2010 05:32 PM

please no, not the Integral version only,the added voice over when she get to the school is embarrassing,the added chit chat also adds nothing to the film but time

skyofcrack 7th June 2010 08:48 PM

We've waited long enough. We should have both the 116 min. AND the 110 min. versions to choose from (in the same set). Italian and English tracks with English subs. Do us proud Arrow. :pray:

springjack 7th June 2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

please no, not the Integral version only,the added voice over when she get to the school is embarrassing,the added chit chat also adds nothing to the film but time
That´s a point...:clap:

Quote:

We've waited long enough. We should have both the 116 min. AND the 110 min. versions to choose from (in the same set). Italian and English tracks with English subs. Do us proud Arrow.
This is the movie that I already have 4 different editions and don´t mind buying another one...
Teen Jenny, insects, Simonetti and Dario... OMG

Splatterdragon73 11th June 2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyofcrack (Post 84851)
We've waited long enough. We should have both the 116 min. AND the 110 min. versions to choose from (in the same set). Italian and English tracks with English subs. Do us proud Arrow. :pray:

Well said and i wholeheartedly agree.

I have the two cuts in question on one DVD release or another but a complete package boasting both versions would be much appreciated.;)

Stephen@Cult Labs 11th June 2010 12:39 PM

I have no version on dvd,or any format for that matter,so bring on the ultimate package. :)

Mbarr 11th June 2010 09:56 PM

The integral version is a must, although to my knowledge the extra scenes were never dubbed into English (the German disc switches to Italian with subs & the Japanese Italian throughout with Japanese subs) some of the additions in the full cut are very worthwhile IMO (I have the Italian Medusa disc with Italian Lan/Eng subs throughout)...It would be ideal If Arrow could do a double disc a la Opera having various audio options that would keep everyone happy!!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 11th June 2010 10:05 PM

The more versions, the better, as far as I'm concerned. If Arrow could put out a disc with both cuts and both Italian and English soundtracks, it would be a big seller, even amongst those with the film on DVD.

Phantom 27th June 2010 04:11 AM

Amazon UK have listed Phenomena for a Blu-ray release on August 30.

Confirmation? Specs? Artwork? :pray: