Like Tree2641Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
Here's another one I created helter-skelter after having watched Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell this evening.

Greetings!
If only
Old 19th June 2011, 10:52 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Just read about it in another thread: Ms.45. I once made a simple yet suitable artwork for that wonderful flick - here it is for you to enjoy.

Greetings!
Old 19th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Cultist

I saw this recently, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I must admit dolls creep the hell out of me though. I actually had a great idea for a design, but it's incredibly difficult to find suitable sources it seems. It's far too cluttered yet shows so little. The film itself is very, very dark so this couldn't be much different.

Still, I don't think it's as horrible as the DVD cover in the UK (right). I would love to see this on blu at some point.

Eyes of Crystal (Arrow Video).jpg 24zhemd.jpg

I bet the thumbnail is too small to make anything out. I don't know how to post larger ones though. I was going to move the cat but unfortunately I'm not actually releasing this, so wont bother too much! I'm pretty terrible at anything creative, but do enjoy it.
Old 19th June 2011, 11:04 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
I saw this recently, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I must admit dolls creep the hell out of me though. I actually had a great idea for a design, but it's incredibly difficult to find suitable sources it seems. It's far too cluttered yet shows so little. The film itself is very, very dark so this couldn't be much different.

Still, I don't think it's as horrible as the DVD cover in the UK (right). I would love to see this on blu at some point.

Attachment 12911 Attachment 12912

I bet the thumbnail is too small to make anything out. I don't know how to post larger ones though. I was going to move the cat but unfortunately I'm not actually releasing this, so wont bother too much! I'm pretty terrible at anything creative, but do enjoy it.
Nice work. If you want to upload bigger pics, I recommend: TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting It's free and you don't have to register.

Dolls can be very creepy indeed - you're not alone.

Greetings!
Old 19th June 2011, 11:10 PM
Cultist

Thanks Prince. That'll be useful if I choose to embarass myself with my "art" again. I'm not allowed to post full URLs yet, but there's only minimal editing in there anyway.
Old 21st June 2011, 04:58 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

How about a reverse sleeve for the fantastic Blu-ray release of The Witchfinder General? It's a pity this edition does not come with a poster or four artwork panels.

This is getting too silly. I may not know much about art, but I know what I like. :

Greetings!
Old 21st June 2011, 06:18 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Here's one that I am a bit proud of - as it took some time to put all the Pieces together.

I tried to combine one of the most famous artworks for the flick with another one that I like very much - hope you like it, too!

Greetings!
Old 21st June 2011, 06:55 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
I may not know much about art
I can tell! Just Joking Nice work.
Old 21st June 2011, 08:07 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
I can tell! Just Joking Nice work.
Thanks!

Here's the last one for today: a very simple artwork for Mario Bava's Black Sunday.

Greetings!
Old 21st June 2011, 08:32 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post

Attachment 12911 Attachment 12912

I really enjoyed Eyes of Crystal - a very decent modern take on the classic gialli formula.

Great cover concepts Prince - keep 'em coming!

Like this? Share it using the links below!