Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Arrow Video - Jaguar Lives! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/3278-arrow-video-jaguar-lives.html)

mark meakin 14th February 2010 06:21 PM

Arrow Video - Jaguar Lives!

Any idea when Arrow are going to release the uncut dvd of this entertaining Martial arts actioner ?.

Splatterdragon73 21st February 2010 10:01 AM

I've only caught JL once and never thought much of it if i'm not mistaken.

Probably only notable now for starring roles for two future Jackie Chan opponents. Sonny Barnes in The Big Brawl and the legendary Benny 'The Jet' Urquidez from Wheels On Meals and Dragons Forever.:)

mark meakin 22nd February 2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 (Post 63789)
I've only caught JL once and never thought much of it if i'm not mistaken.

Probably only notable now for starring roles for two future Jackie Chan opponents. Sonny Barnes in The Big Brawl and the legendary Benny 'The Jet' Urquidez from Wheels On Meals and Dragons Forever.:)

I think you've confused this film with the later FORCE FIVE (1981) which features both the above.

Almar@Cult Labs 25th February 2010 09:09 AM

Jaguar Lives did come up in discussion yesterday - just need to work out what's best to do with it in terms of how to market it.

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th February 2010 09:14 AM

Just had a look at it on IMDB.That's an excellent cast the film has.

mark meakin 25th February 2010 09:46 AM

Jaguar Lives ! is worth picking up for the cast alone.The dvd should be restored as the old BBFC cut was just a brief scene of Joe Lewis twirling the old nunchaku.

Splatterdragon73 26th February 2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 64076)
I think you've confused this film with the later FORCE FIVE (1981) which features both the above.

I think you're right and i stand corrected.

The Joe Lewis connection must've confused me!:confused:

Almar@Cult Labs 19th July 2010 03:11 PM

Arrow Video - Jaguar Lives!

Arrow Video was never meant to be just a horror label but one that would embrace cool action, exploitation and other fine genres we love.

6th September sees Arrow Video step out with something different - a release of the super-cool action-packed Jaguar Lives! starring Joe Lewis, Christopher Lee, Donald Pleasence and many more...

"These treacherous times demand a new style of hero. NOW IS THE TIME FOR JAGUAR" Yeah baby!

Daemonia 19th July 2010 03:17 PM

Never heard of this one - but sounds super-cool. I'll be having one of these, for sure! :)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 19th July 2010 03:18 PM

This film sounds great. I've never seen it before, but with a title like that and a cast like that - I can't wait!!!!! Excellent news, Almar.