Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Masterlist of forthcoming releases? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/3311-masterlist-forthcoming-releases.html)

the blob 22nd July 2010 08:02 PM

Masterlist of forthcoming releases?

I know, I know.. I'm being lazy by not just writing it all down from the announcement threads but how about a little sticky with a master list of recent/forthcoming releases?

With all these new announcements I'm starting to get confused about what's coming out when.. memory isn't my strong point. Maybe even add Amazon affiliate links as and when they turn up to make it even easier and bring in some extra cash. :)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd July 2010 08:29 PM

That'd be good blob,agreed.

Any volunteers to put together an Arrow release list?

Dates can always change though.:)

Stefan@Cult Labs 22nd July 2010 08:36 PM

I'm looking into making pages that will show lists of historical and forthcoming releases using our database of titles.

If nothing's appeared next week nag me to get it done! :)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd July 2010 08:44 PM

Hear that?
An invitation to nag Stefan folks! ;)

Seriously though,something like this would be most helpful indeed.:cool:

Stefan@Cult Labs 22nd July 2010 09:05 PM

Nag's probably not the word is it... nudge maybe? ;)

Finally getting time to sort out little issues here and there; like Almar noticing that the nice new Damage Depot banner wasn't showing in all the Damage Depot sections.

If you notice anything like that then feel free to get in touch with me and I'll add it to the list. I don't see everything in the shoutbox so a PM works best! :)

the blob 22nd July 2010 10:17 PM

That's great news.. now my sieve of a brain will finally be able to keep up easily!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd July 2010 10:49 PM

I've difficulty keeping track myself sometimes.:nod:

A schedule would be a great asset.:)

Splatterdragon73 24th July 2010 12:26 PM

I'm also struggling to stay ahead of Arrow's game so some sort of release schedule would indeed be most welcome.;)

Stefan@Cult Labs 27th July 2010 11:58 AM

Ok folks, I need your help! Thing is, I'm just the technical help around here so I don't have much more information than you do when it comes to releases.

I'm building a title database for Cult Labs so we can have things like release list pages, calendars and so on.

Here's a really basic list showing what's in the database right now: Cult Laboratories

As this list has been put together by me it's incomplete, and may contain incorrect information; it's not to be relied upon!

Please help me fill the gaps! Then once Almar is back I'll endeavour to keep it up to date with future releases.

Thanks!

Playzocker 27th July 2010 04:42 PM

One request: Could you please also add the Arrow Blu-rays to the list.

I'm a little stressed right now and can't help out with dates and stuff but the idea is awesome, if you could create a database where you can click on the titles and get covers and technical specs for the releases, that would be fantastical.

For me, one thing is important, since infos tend to jump around the place: Which forthcoming releases get a BD treatment and which ones only appear on DVD. I need to know that cuz I'm gonna go Blu whenever possible and even though I've preordered everything on Amazon, I'd like to be up to date concerning that.