Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th October 2010, 03:15 PM
Cult Addict

Does anybody know if Arrow are planning on tracking down Jane Lyle/Ryall for an interview? Not to sound too sexist, but I'd love to see how she is holding up now. (I used to go out with a girl who was the spitting image of her. Those were the days!)
Old 29th October 2010, 03:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Does anybody know if Arrow are planning on tracking down Jane Lyle/Ryall for an interview? Not to sound too sexist, but I'd love to see how she is holding up now. (I used to go out with a girl who was the spitting image of her. Those were the days!)
We've been unable to find her. Island of Death is pretty much done now. Expect a few goodies and a new audio commentary.
Old 29th October 2010, 09:36 PM
Cult Rookie

I definitely want to see cemetery man (Dellamorte Dellamore) on arrow video release, as it is an amazing film that deserves a proper UK release, the starting sequence is one of the most fantastically shot pieces of cinema ever in my humble opinion.
I think its a tragedy that it never got the reception it should have for being an ingeniously remarkably crafted film that seems to go in and out of many genres, its part love story, part buddy film , part zombie movie and that's just scratching the surface of this philosophical, mostly misunderstood gem. it would be amazing if we could get Michele Soavi in to the gft for some beers and chat, was watching the copy of opera that my mate got for answering a question right at sinister sunday, was good to see Michele playing him self in the film, that scene of Daria Nicolodi being shot through the spy hole into the telephone is by far one of the best cinema deaths EVER!!.

And as for Island of death for valentines day, well that sounds like my kinda girl.What a lucky guy to find another lover of such atrocious cinema,I still cant believe nico didn't show up, still the only questions I or any one else would have for him pertain to bestiality as he has never made anything worth, well anything really.
Old 8th February 2011, 03:07 PM
Cult Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Colin654

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Do you think this is her? C

Jane Lyle | Astrologers | Our Astrologers
Old 8th February 2011, 03:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin654 View Post
Do you think this is her? C

Jane Lyle | Astrologers | Our Astrologers
Only one way to find out but as far as Nico was aware she had immigrated to America. I guess a quick email will find out...
Old 8th February 2011, 03:48 PM
Cult Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Colin654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Only one way to find out but as far as Nico was aware she had immigrated to America. I guess a quick email will find out...
Let us know how you get on! C
Old 8th February 2011, 11:26 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin654 View Post
Let us know how you get on! C
Not her.

Like this? Share it using the links below!