Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th October 2010, 04:12 PM
Cult Rookie

Twitch put up screenshots of this and it looks gloriously awesome. Thanks SO much for giving us US folks a heads up on this set. I'd post the link, but I don't have enough posts yet.
Old 26th October 2010, 05:27 PM
Cult Rookie

The set looks fantastic. My only concern is that the Blu-Ray box looks to be DVD sized?

Last edited by x43x; 26th October 2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 26th October 2010, 11:24 PM
Cult Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Stadanko

Does the bluray set include two blurays and one dvd? Just curious.

Still pre-ordered because the set looks damn good.

edit:

yep... I can't read. It doesn't matter now
Old 28th October 2010, 02:26 PM
Active Cultist

So when will the last special extra be announced?
Old 28th October 2010, 02:29 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Looking like next week - just getting some wordz and info together.
Old 16th November 2010, 01:56 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Someone wanna clue me in as to why I might want to consider checking this one out? That is, sell me on BATTLE ROYALE.
Old 16th November 2010, 06:59 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
Someone wanna clue me in as to why I might want to consider checking this one out? That is, sell me on BATTLE ROYALE.
An entire class is taken to an isolated island to take part of the Battle Royale program, a game created by the Millennial Educational Reform Act where the students must kill each other until only one is left. One class from the country per year is selected to participate in the program. If after three days a winner is not declared, the explosive collars attached to each student's neck will be detonated. The collars also prevent the students entering certain areas of the field of participation, the "danger zones," with the intention of forcing the students to encounter one another. One by one, each student are provided with survival packs containing food, water, a flashlight, a compass, a map of the island and a random weapon (in some cases said weapon might actually be deadly, such as an axe or submachine gun; in others it might not even technically be a weapon at all, such as a saucepan lid or binoculars.)

Original??? I THINK SO...

Plus, lots of Japanese mayhem, lots of Japanese gore, lots of Japanese school girls uniforms, lots of clever situations.

Good??? YOU CAN BET ON THAT.

DON´T THINK TWICE... ORDER AND SEE THIS MOTHER OF A MOVIE!
Old 16th November 2010, 08:21 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by springjack View Post
An entire class is taken to an isolated island to take part of the Battle Royale program, a game created by the Millennial Educational Reform Act where the students must kill each other until only one is left. One class from the country per year is selected to participate in the program. If after three days a winner is not declared, the explosive collars attached to each student's neck will be detonated. The collars also prevent the students entering certain areas of the field of participation, the "danger zones," with the intention of forcing the students to encounter one another. One by one, each student are provided with survival packs containing food, water, a flashlight, a compass, a map of the island and a random weapon (in some cases said weapon might actually be deadly, such as an axe or submachine gun; in others it might not even technically be a weapon at all, such as a saucepan lid or binoculars.)

Original??? I THINK SO...

Plus, lots of Japanese mayhem, lots of Japanese gore, lots of Japanese school girls uniforms, lots of clever situations.

Good??? YOU CAN BET ON THAT.

DON´T THINK TWICE... ORDER AND SEE THIS MOTHER OF A MOVIE!
Well said, one of my all time favourites to be honest so you should have seen my face when I found out Arrow were releasing a Blu-ray. Absolutely cannot wait to see this in Hi-def

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 16th November 2010, 12:17 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Looking like next week - just getting some wordz and info together.
Has the wordz been put in place, Almar?

Welcome to The Deuce
Old 16th November 2010, 02:49 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Yeah - we have some wordz... just dealing with some incoming info - it's the most complicated release ever but simply because it's so full of goodness!

Like this? Share it using the links below!