Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Battle Royale - The Limited Edition Packaging (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/3843-battle-royale-limited-edition-packaging.html)

nekromantik 28th November 2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 114606)
Ooooo I do like boxes with slimcases. Better than cardboard digipaks anyday. :nod:

I prefer digipacks tbh.
but its a personal preference :happy:

Stephen@Cult Labs 28th November 2010 05:38 PM

Battle Royale - The Limited Edition Packaging

It's more the fact that 9 times out of 10, the digipaks that I buy online are bashed etc, and i'm the sort of person that likes (and keeps) my cases, and even the paper sleeves in amaray cases, in mint condition.

nekromantik 28th November 2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 114641)
It's more the fact that 9 times out of 10, the digipaks that I buy online are bashed etc, and i'm the sort of person that likes (and keeps) my cases, and even the paper sleeves in amaray cases, in mint condition.

ah thats true. I been lucky cause my digi's never come in that bad condition. At most I had a small dent in the corner of the outer case of Caligula but thats from the US.

springjack 28th November 2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 114603)
doubt it is to do with packaging as they already shown pictures and it shows the 3 discs each have their own slim amray cases.

So???... my idead was regarding to the package and it could be done regarding the available pictures of the product. I was talking about the full box inside a small backpack and not the individual titles..

nekromantik 28th November 2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by springjack (Post 114660)
So???... my idead was regarding to the package and it could be done regarding the available pictures of the product. I was talking about the full box inside a small backpack and not the individual titles..

And as you can see, Almar already confirmed that the final word was on the package.

ah Ok

yid219 29th November 2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 114036)
This is probably a strange question, but I'd like to know if the Blu-ray set will be the same height as typical Blu-ray cases / sets, or if it will be a larger DVD sized set.

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and would like to know if anyone can confirm the query from BAKA regarding the height of the limited edition packaging?

Thanks

Almar@Cult Labs 29th November 2010 06:11 PM

So... some sharp eyes out there!

The BD packaging will indeed be the same height as the DVD edition. Apart from letting the magnificent artwork breathe (wait until you break it open) it's also practical.

What was found in trying to cram in all the stuff that's going into the set that trying to force it all into a smaller BD package simply wasn't going to work. So yes it will be a little taller than your other BDs but then it surely needs to stand head and shoulders above other less exciting BDs? It's only fair it has a physical size to match the ego within! ;)

P-Mac 29th November 2010 06:22 PM

Give us details on the final extra Almar!!!

springjack 29th November 2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P-Mac (Post 114747)
Give us details on the final extra Almar!!!

Yeahh!!! Last week is over. :censored:

Your time is up! :doh:

Almar@Cult Labs 30th November 2010 09:41 AM

You're not wrong - all will be revealed asap.