Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th May 2013, 04:57 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayzeUK View Post
Can anyone confirm that the DVD version from the original post was actually released and if possible can someone post a list of all Arrow Battle Royale Releases both Blu-ray & DVD.
As far as I know Arrow have put it out on their ArrowDrome label even though there is a listing for DVD only 3 disc release (I've never seen this in the flesh).

Arrow have put Battle Royale out over a total a total of five releases if the BD database here is up to date.
Old 7th May 2013, 05:01 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel View Post
...even though there is a listing for DVD only 3 disc release (I've never seen this in the flesh).
The contents listed for this is the same as the three disc DVD/Blu-Ray version

Discs 1 & 2, which contain the film(s) are Blu-Ray releases, while the third disc, which comprises of extra features, is a DVD release

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 7th May 2013, 05:17 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
The contents listed for this is the same as the three disc DVD/Blu-Ray version

Discs 1 & 2, which contain the film(s) are Blu-Ray releases, while the third disc, which comprises of extra features, is a DVD release
The contents is indeed the same as the blu ray but it's a completely different listing (notice the missing blu ray banner) the three disc blu ray edition is here.

Arrow announced both DVD and BD editions but the DVD format edition appears to have never seen the light of day (though this 3 DVD entry still remains in some databases).

Old 7th May 2013, 05:17 PM
Active Cultist

Thanks for the replies.

The DVD version pictured above appears on the Blu-ray/DVD database i use (albeit with little info) and listings appear on numerous sites but ive never been able to find a copy in stock/on ebay or even pictured in any collections.

Think i can scratch this one from the list of missing titles in my collection.

Like this? Share it using the links below!