FYI

Cold hands are better!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 27th November 2012, 06:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
a complete blind buy, I bought the video well it would have been nearly 10 years ago, I'm guessing it was from a Music Zone, I mainly do blind buys, I just go for what takes my fancy if cheap. I can't imagine I would have read the whole synopsis but may have just got it purely because it says "We regret that no images from the movie are displayed as we feel that they may cause offence"

I still have it on video. Got it watched it with a few friends including an internet friend visiting from Canada so I should be able to work out when it was from that. Well she visited summer 2003, I hadn't bought for the occasion so it would have been between its release in 2002 and then See I'm filling in the minute boring details of my purchase here, if I was more like my mum I'd still have the receipt!

Anyway watched it, laughed my head off, loved it.

From what I remember, the synopsis on the Vipco edition gives away the whole film - including the end!

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 27th November 2012, 06:52 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
From what I remember, the synopsis on the Vipco edition gives away the whole film - including the end!
**Spoiler**

Similar to the 'synopsis' on the back of their version of 'House on the Edge of the Park'!

"Nice type, Alex. If you didn't know him you could even be fooled when he amuses himself by playing the "nice guy". For some time he's been wearing one more necklace. He ripped it off a girl; Susan, whom he then raped and killed. His brain flipped. This happens often because Alex is just a dangerous vicious animal. He's happy tonight. He's about to leave the garage he uses as a cover for recycling stolen cars. He wants to go out and have fun with Ricki. Ricki's a strange guy. He's highly strung and the slightest thing will crack him up. They're about to leave the garage when two kids, Tom and Liza arrive. Their fabulous car has something wrong with it. Alex refuses the $50 a day they offer him to repair it. His tone changes when he hears the two are going to a party. He becomes friendly and says that if they invite him and his friend Ricki the fun is guaranteed. Two violent hoodlums who rape and are prepared to kill. A pistol found by chance in a drawer, and no alternative but self-defence. This is the story he will give to the police. A shot and Alex falls into the pool, which reddens with his blood. The cry of a mortally wounded beast, and then nothing more. The vendetta is accomplished, but at what price?"

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 27th November 2012, 07:25 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
It really does, I'm sure it is too long for most people to bother to read though, I know I didn't to bother at the time, I couldn't even be bothered to read it this afternoon but I've skipped through it now and yes, everything!
Old 27th November 2012, 07:28 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
The revival of this thread has made me want to watch the film again, I think I'll put it on tomorrow while I crack on with uni work
Same here – apart from the uni work, that is!
Old 27th November 2012, 08:17 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
It really does, I'm sure it is too long for most people to bother to read though, I know I didn't to bother at the time, I couldn't even be bothered to read it this afternoon but I've skipped through it now and yes, everything!
Haha yes! It covered the whole back of the sleeve.. I remember I was trying to figure whether to buy this or death trap (i think?), read the whole thing making up my mind then realised I'd just ruined the whole film!
Old 27th November 2012, 09:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Via Nucleus Films' AWESOME Video Nasty documentary!
Old 28th November 2012, 02:20 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
FYI

Cold hands are better!
*watches Vic run to the kitchen and shove his hands in the freezer compartment*
Old 28th November 2012, 08:33 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
*watches Vic run to the kitchen and shove his hands in the freezer compartment*
Cue Grease!
"I GOT CHIIIILLS! There Multpilying! And I'm LOOOOSing control!"

Daemonia and harryd like this.
Old 13th May 2013, 08:46 PM
Cultist in Training

Recently discovered this on a video nastie documentary I have cannot believe I have missed out on this gem for so long. Extras on arrow release are great

Like this? Share it using the links below!