Like Tree40Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th March 2011, 03:52 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Okay folks, when your copy of The Beyond (Blu-ray or DVD) arrives, check it to see if it has the monochrome opening. If it does and you want a replacement...
Hi Nos, just wondering if this affects the DVDs and well as Blu's. You do state there to check both versions, but all the talk on here seems to be centered around Blu's. Probably because most people have been purchasing the Blu's - but like others have said - from a collecting point of view, I would be interested in placing an order for both editions if they both have the intro problems.
Old 16th March 2011, 04:58 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by masdawg View Post
Hi Nos, just wondering if this affects the DVDs and well as Blu's. You do state there to check both versions, but all the talk on here seems to be centered around Blu's. Probably because most people have been purchasing the Blu's - but like others have said - from a collecting point of view, I would be interested in placing an order for both editions if they both have the intro problems.
I got the DVD of the Beyond - that also has the monochrome opening. But I understand that the bit rate issues with the blu do not affect the DVD.
Old 16th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by masdawg View Post
Yes, they did have the same monochrome opening on the opening print and returns policy applies to both formats.
Old 16th March 2011, 07:15 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Thanks for the help guys!
Old 16th March 2011, 08:51 PM
Cultist in Training

Send a message via AIM to evilzombie20

Got an email today asking for a scan or picture of the paper receipt from the seller I purchased the disc from - however, said seller does not provide hard copy receipts. I'm hoping this doesn't affect my chances of getting a replacement disc as I was told e-receipts would be accepted and that's exactly what I forwarded to Arrow.
Old 16th March 2011, 10:14 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibbo192 View Post
Just got an email from Arrow saying my replacement disc will sent out soon. Yay.
Yeah I got a reply from Laura @ Arrow within about 5 minutes of sending my replacement request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Same here. Although it sounded like they don't actually have any copies of the corrected version to hand.
That's impression I got from the reply, but at least we don't have to return the defective disc so we can still enjoy the film & it's extras (albeit the supposed lower PQ on the blu) till the replacement arrives.

Kudos to Arrow for going the extra mile to provide us the best product they can deliver.

You make it easy.
Old 16th March 2011, 10:15 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilzombie20 View Post
Got an email today asking for a scan or picture of the paper receipt from the seller I purchased the disc from - however, said seller does not provide hard copy receipts. I'm hoping this doesn't affect my chances of getting a replacement disc as I was told e-receipts would be accepted and that's exactly what I forwarded to Arrow.
yes I read that e receipts would be accept if hard copy was not available.

you could print the invoice if the provide one most email you to confirm that the order dispatched to you.
Old 17th March 2011, 03:12 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Just placed my order with Play now, so hopefully they still have some faulty discs in stock
Old 17th March 2011, 07:32 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Just ordered mine from Amazon. Will the B&W disc really be more collectable
Old 17th March 2011, 07:58 PM
Cultist in Training

I yeah I'll need to scan my Amazon.UK packing slip tomorrow and send Arrow and email.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!