Like Tree40Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th March 2011, 08:17 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

If someone doesn't know about the fault and happens to listen to the commentary with Antonella Fulci and Calum Waddell, they mention as soon as the films starts that the opening is in sepia. Hopefully some people will get in touch after hearing that. I know that not everyone listens to commentaries though.
Old 14th March 2011, 08:23 PM
Cult Rookie

Mines B&W too. Has anyone received a sepia version yet? I'm guessing Amazon & Play have a large stock of B&W ones to ship first. Any idea on numbers? I'll hang onto my one & buy a sepia version later if the B&W ones are rare enough
Old 14th March 2011, 08:47 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardonx View Post
Mines B&W too. Has anyone received a sepia version yet? I'm guessing Amazon & Play have a large stock of B&W ones to ship first. Any idea on numbers? I'll hang onto my one & buy a sepia version later if the B&W ones are rare enough
Forgot to say stunning release. MASSIVE thankyou to Arrow for doing this. Also impressed with the sound mix (having just got my hands on a cinema sound type system) I take it this was a new mix?
Old 14th March 2011, 09:27 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

My copy arrived from Play and is also B&W, have emailed Arrow. Have to say what a fantastic package, cannot wait to watch all the extras!

Arrow really know how to look after their fanbase!
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 14th March 2011, 09:45 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
Now, I'm further confused. Does this make three versions?

The review copy was B&W @ 7.7GB
The initial copies are B&W @ 22.6GB
The replacement copies are fixed @ ? GB (50GB or 25GB disc?)
The video stream ONLY for the review copy totaled 7.7 GB (doesn't include the audio tracks, subtitles, menu, extras, bumpers, etc.). Full size of the review disc I received shows as 22.6 GB on my PC, so the review discs and the first run copies sound the same to me.

Kindest regards,

Kevin P.
Old 14th March 2011, 09:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardonx View Post
You just have to send an e-mail to Arrow with proof pf purchase and they´ll ship to you a correct disc.
Old 15th March 2011, 01:12 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Received my copy from Play earlier yesterday. Mines B&W, so I'll mail Arrow later today. Fabulous package BTW.

You make it easy.
Old 15th March 2011, 09:02 AM
Cult Rookie

Anothe B&W version from Play here. Apart from this, its a superd blu ray!
Old 15th March 2011, 11:00 AM
Cultist in Training

Default Amazon orders

Hi,

I just wanted to say that my Amazon order (which was the B&W) did not include a printed receipt. I forwarded the shipping confirmation e-mail. Did anyone else get it from Amazon?

D
Old 15th March 2011, 11:03 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimis View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to say that my Amazon order (which was the B&W) did not include a printed receipt. I forwarded the shipping confirmation e-mail. Did anyone else get it from Amazon?

D
Yes, and I took a (rubbish) photo of the packing slip that I hope will be enough for the good folk at Arrow. I haven't emailed yet, though.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!