Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree40Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Cultist

Yes, it does. They sent my replacement Blu-ray to here in northern Norway.

It says this in the first post in this thread:

"This is the same policy for DVDs and Blu-ray Discs and for Arrow Video costumers from all around the world, not just in the UK."
Old 17th June 2011, 01:04 AM
Cultist

I popped this in just after work the night before last. I didn't think it would have made much of a difference having a monochrome opening, but having seen it now, I think sepia would do really well to set the tone of the scene. I figured due to that I'd request a new copy, and got an email back just an hour later saying it would be in the day's post. That's pretty great customer service compared to just about every other company I've bought from. Normally Amazon are pretty good too but then you get the likes of Ebuyer who can make online shopping a horrible task.

I didn't enjoy the film as much as City of the Living Dead, perhaps a lot of it has to do with the score which wasn't as good. The picture quality was superb in most areas though, making it much easier to watch than CotLD.
Old 18th June 2011, 04:33 PM
Ex-member

Hey there.

I bought 'The Beyond' on Blu-ray from Amazon 3 days ago, mailed Arrow for a replacement disc and never got a reply. Is this normal?

Thanks!
Old 18th June 2011, 05:06 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejean Ducharme View Post
Hey there.

I bought 'The Beyond' on Blu-ray from Amazon 3 days ago, mailed Arrow for a replacement disc and never got a reply. Is this normal?

Thanks!
Yes, they are quite busy so don't always have time to reply to each e-mail immediately. You may not receive an e-mail from them, but find the disc drops through the letterbox in about a week -- that's what happened to me.
Old 18th June 2011, 05:59 PM
Ex-member

Cool, thanks for the answer.

I hope all goes well.
Old 20th June 2011, 12:43 PM
Cult Rookie

I received The Beyond from Amazon on Saturday & emailed Arrow for a replacement disc after checking it. I just got a reply from Nick to say the replacement has been sent thanks very much for the quick service!
Old 20th June 2011, 03:55 PM
Cultist

Just orderd mine today from play.com ...hopefully i will get a corrected disc otherwise this exchange program seems to work great!
Old 20th June 2011, 04:20 PM
Ex-member

I finally got a reply from Nick this morning and my disc has been despatched.

Thanks guys!
Old 1st July 2011, 09:04 AM
Cultist

Got a email from Arrow June 28 that they will ship my corrected Beyond disc...today July 1st it´s in the mail!! From UK to Sweden in 3 days...great work Laura at Arrow films!! The picture quality looks amazing on this corrected disc! Will look at the whole movie on my new 50" full HD tonight!!
oaxaca likes this.
Old 26th July 2011, 11:55 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

got mine yesterday from amazon uk and is the black and white intro- so if i sent a copy of order email to the email address supplied will that be enough info?
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!