Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   The Beyond – The Official Returns Policy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/4899-beyond-%E2%80%93-official-returns-policy.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th March 2011 01:00 PM

The Beyond – The Official Returns Policy

OFFICIAL RETURNS POLICY FOR ARROW VIDEO’S THE BEYOND BLU-RAY and DVD

Okay folks, when your copy of The Beyond (Blu-ray or DVD) arrives, check it to see if it has the monochrome opening. If it does and you want a replacement all you need to do is drop an e-mail to: info@arrowfilms.co.uk but go through the checklist below to make sure you send the right information:

1. Attach a scan or a good quality photo of your shipping slip or store receipt. If your e-tailer doesn’t send paper-based shipping slips please forward the shipping e-mail you receive (please note this is only for e-tailers that don’t issue paper slips).
2. Include in the e-mail your full title, name and postal address with post/zip code.
3. Please also confirm in your e-mail the retailer name where the disc was purchased from.
4. Send to info@arrowfilms.co.uk
5. Please allow up to 21 days for processing – where possible Arrow will ship as soon as they can.

Once that is done, please be patient whilst Arrow process and arrange a replacement disc. Please use the checklist before you e-mail Arrow Video to make sure you have provided all the necessary information so that your replacement disc order can be speedily expedited.

This is the same policy for DVDs and Blu-ray Discs and for Arrow Video costumers from all around the world, not just in the UK.

Arrow Video would like to thank customers for their patience and hope that the final discs will bring The Beyond to life like never before.

Jonny 10th March 2011 01:03 PM

Cheers! I'll pass this info on.

saltysam 10th March 2011 03:35 PM

i have two copies on the way from Play-so i'll need to scan both receipts then?will this suffice as proof i've purchased two copies?

BAKA 10th March 2011 04:03 PM

I'm hoping mine arrives tomorrow. HMV don't supply a paper receipt, so it's nice you'll accept a forwarded shipping e-mail.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th March 2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltysam (Post 134488)
i have two copies on the way from Play-so i'll need to scan both receipts then?will this suffice as proof i've purchased two copies?

If they have different order numbers then that should be fine.

Stige 10th March 2011 04:51 PM

ok couldn't wait , ordered it from play

the opening of the disc should be a sepia tone right?( not black and white)

Does this apply to Norway as well?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th March 2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stige (Post 134517)
ok couldn't wait , ordered it from play

the opening of the disc should be a sepia tone right?( not black and white)

Does this apply to Norway as well?

Yes, it should be a sepia tone and not monochrome. The returns policy is worldwide, so Norway is covered.

dvdrenato 10th March 2011 07:51 PM

Sounds a bit like almost everyone expects to receive the wrong version. I guess I will just stay cool and wait until I hold the actual item in my hand. Because, there might be a chance that there are a few correct discs around. ;)

tollickd 10th March 2011 09:48 PM

I can't wait!, can someone else that has a play.com pre order please update us when you get it as mine won't be here for 2 weeks :(

springjack 11th March 2011 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdrenato (Post 134576)
Sounds a bit like almost everyone expects to receive the wrong version. I guess I will just stay cool and wait until I hold the actual item in my hand. Because, there might be a chance that there are a few correct discs around. ;)

As a collector I do want a wrong copy.