Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th October 2011, 08:10 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

If that's really the case, I guess that means good news for Arrow, my copy has been pre-ordered since August 15th and is yet to be shipped too.
Old 19th October 2011, 07:50 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

I asked Arrow about the problems some of you were having. Apparently Amazon have had delivery problems but it should be all sorted now.
Old 31st October 2011, 06:42 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

This just arrived, my first Arrowdrome (of many, I hope )

Going to watch the extras right away...
Old 29th February 2012, 12:24 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Calum Waddell's Naschy Featurette Caught Using Copyright Photo in The Paul Naschy Forum Forum

Last edited by bgart13; 29th February 2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 29th February 2012, 12:30 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

You all were just dying to find something like that. Desperate in fact.

'Please forum god's, let us find something on Waddell so we can continue to fap over him'

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 29th February 2012, 12:52 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I was? Hmm. Okedoke, if you say so...

I actually posted it to help Mirek find out what happened. If you read what Mirek wrote, you'd see he was ok with the imagery being used, but not happy about not being contacted about using a personal photo. That's pretty fair, I'd say. And of course it irks him (and others) that Bryce, of all people, was thanked. I'm sure he will contact Arrow and High Rising Prod., if he hasn't already.
Old 29th February 2012, 01:24 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
I was? Hmm. Okedoke, if you say so...

I actually posted it to help Mirek find out what happened. If you read what Mirek wrote, you'd see he was ok with the imagery being used, but not happy about not being contacted about using a personal photo. That's pretty fair, I'd say. And of course it irks him (and others) that Bryce, of all people, was thanked. I'm sure he will contact Arrow and High Rising Prod., if he hasn't already.
Hi, I just asked Naomi (who edited this) where the image came from and she assures me that it was emailed to her from someone who contacted her via facebook to offer some assistance. As it happens it was someone who sent us some pics for our upcoming 42nd Street documentary and mentioned they had found a few good Naschy pics when they asked what else we were working on and, at that moment, we mentioned "Man with the Severed Head" - so we'll check and see if these are copyrighted too. And no I'm not naming names but obviously - and surely neither of us need to seriously stress this - given the past troubles with Mirek we would never have used something that originated from him. Certainly not without his permission.

If Mirek wants to email me with the proper disclaimer then I will happily re-post the image on our facebook site and state that those who watch the featurette on the Man with the Severed Head DVD have Mirek and his Latarnia web site to thank for the picture of Paul and Sam Sherman.

I know this is small condolence (and I realise nothing I say will ever change things anyway) but it's the best that I can do. And, in conclusion, once again: please accept our apologies.
Old 29th February 2012, 01:30 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
And of course it irks him (and others) that Bryce, of all people, was thanked. I'm sure he will contact Arrow and High Rising Prod., if he hasn't already.
Bryce was thanked because he organised our filming of Caroline Munro including date, location and picking her up/ driving her home.
Old 11th June 2015, 02:15 AM
Cultist in Training

Official Announcement

Spreading some late love for this film, new guilty pleasure this one. Love every bit of it, like the way Victor Israel says "doctor Ritter" or the complete skating over why one character is called The Sadist. Just the right amount of Euro trash fun in this 'amazing' film, from start to finish.
Demoncrat likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!