Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th July 2011, 11:18 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
Prince, that's not really very courteous - you're also not an admin on this site, so please stop talking to people as if you are. Your tone is very aggressive and unfriendly and the way you jump on newcomers to the site is getting a bit annoying. Give them time to settle in and get used to things around here before ridiculing and chastising them. This forum proudly displays the moniker 'The friendliest forum on the internet', but your behaviour towards newcomers to the site actively works against that principle.

It's you that deserves the icon.

I was going to say the same thing. You seem to jump to Arrow's defence at every possible opportunity and are quite rude and patronising about it. Calm down a bit!
Old 11th July 2011, 11:40 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Prince, that's not really very courteous - you're also not an admin on this site, so please stop talking to people as if you are. Your tone is very aggressive and unfriendly and the way you jump on newcomers to the site is getting a bit annoying. Give them time to settle in and get used to things around here before ridiculing and chastising them. This forum proudly displays the moniker 'The friendliest forum on the internet', but your behaviour towards newcomers to the site actively works against that principle.

It's you that deserves the icon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fury View Post
I was going to say the same thing. You seem to jump to Arrow's defence at every possible opportunity and are quite rude and patronising about it. Calm down a bit!
I guess you're both right. There are enough real mods who do the job a lot better than me.

It's definitely true that I overreact from time to time. But sentences like "I know the longer I wait,the less likly ill ever buy another Arrow Video release. Ill also make sure to tell my friends about the expierence. " make me hopping mad. That's no way to introduce yourself to a forum, is it ? Especially if you're asking for help.

Nevertheless, I'd like to say "sorry" once more. I really should not play the ultimate moralizer.

Greetings!
Rotten likes this.
Old 11th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Cultist

well said, Prince
Old 11th July 2011, 12:28 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
It's definitely true that I overreact from time to time. But sentences like "I know the longer I wait,the less likly ill ever buy another Arrow Video release. Ill also make sure to tell my friends about the expierence. " make me hopping mad. That's no way to introduce yourself to a forum, is it ? Especially if you're asking for help.
But that's not really going to help, is it? Wouldn't it be far better to reason with a disgruntled newcomer than to verbally attack them? All that will do is cement their bad opinion of Arrow and not only will they bad-mouth Arrow but they will also bad-mouth this forum and its members, which is not something I'd be happy about, just because of overzealous members defending Arrow. This is just as damaging as negative press.
Old 11th July 2011, 12:54 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotten View Post
well said, Prince
Some people have to learn it the hard way.

Quote:
But that's not really going to help, is it? Wouldn't it be far better to reason with a disgruntled newcomer than to verbally attack them? All that will do is cement their bad opinion of Arrow and not only will they bad-mouth Arrow but they will also bad-mouth this forum and its members, which is not something I'd be happy about, just because of overzealous members defending Arrow. This is just as damaging as negative press.
I've already admitted to having reacted too harshly. I posted a rude answer to a member who sounded more than just disgruntled. I've realised by now that this is a bit like "an eye for an eye" and therefore not helpful. I've apologised. Anything else? Maybe a cup of tea?

Greetings!
Old 11th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I hate tea. Make it a coffee, milk, no sugar. Cheers.
Old 11th July 2011, 01:11 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
I hate tea. Make it a coffee, milk, no sugar. Cheers.
I also prefer coffee over tea.

You know what? You are indeed a nasty person - not only are you constantly criticising my posts, but also are you on solid ground most of the time.

I'm off to a strong coffee now. Here's to you!

Greetings!

Last edited by Prince_Vajda; 12th July 2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old 11th July 2011, 03:32 PM
Cult Rookie

Im not attacking Arrow. Im just stating this has been posted at their facebook page for about a month to no reply. And an email for about 5 days to no avail. Why cant someone reply to me? It didnt take near that long when my Beyond disc needed replaced. Arrow are4 having the sell on their site. 3 for 35 pounds. I want 9 blu's. This whole situation makes me nervous to buy them.
Old 11th July 2011, 04:13 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I've only just found this thread so sorry for the delay. I'll contact Arrow HQ and see if they've received your enquiry and if it's being processed.

If you have an query about anything Arrow Video-related, please send me a PM or e-mail (David@cult-labs.com).
Old 11th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
My City of the Living Dead never even had a plastic window sleeve.
Tell the truth-you sold it,didn't you?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.

Like this? Share it using the links below!