Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   How can you tell if Arrow has an item IN STOCK? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/6058-how-can-you-tell-if-arrow-has-item-stock.html)

Mikey horror 1st July 2011 10:54 PM

How can you tell if Arrow has an item IN STOCK?

The limited edition blu-ray is listed on Arrows website for sale but it doesn't say anywhere if it's in stock or not and I don't want to commit to an order if it's not in stock so how do I know if they have it in hand to ship?

bdc 2nd July 2011 10:16 AM

Maybe mail them?

Prince_Vajda 2nd July 2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey horror (Post 162459)
The limited edition blu-ray is listed on Arrows website for sale but it doesn't say anywhere if it's in stock or not and I don't want to commit to an order if it's not in stock so how do I know if they have it in hand to ship?

Holy smoke, how about some punctuation? :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 162522)
Maybe mail them?

Good idea. The folks at Arrow's respond very quickly and are very friendly.

info@arrowfilms.co.uk

Remember that it's Saturday - don't expect an answer within the next 48 hours. ;)

Greetings!

Stephen@Cult Labs 2nd July 2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Yeah, your best bet is to email Arrow and find out first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd July 2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 162533)
Holy smoke, how about some punctuation? :rolleyes:

Sorry, still laughing as i type this.:pound: That really tickled me.:pound:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th July 2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Quick answer:
It’s on the website = you can buy it.

Not on the website = out of stock.

When the LE goes out of stock, Arrow intend to keep it on the site but remove the buy links and put a notice saying all OUT OF PRINT.

It may be of interest to our overseas visitors that international orders over £50 now get free shipping.

Criterion7 11th April 2012 03:32 AM

Noticed that the Bird with the Crystal Plummage blu isn't on the Arrow site is it OOP?