Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd December 2011, 07:59 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Yes, just go through the procedure outlined in another thread.

I've heard back from Arrow and they can't guarantee every disc sold from arrowfilms.co.uk will be the correct version. However, the replacement programme is still up and running, so any incorrect discs can be replaced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
Much obliged, Nos and i think i'll wait until this whole sorry situation blows over entirely before ordering in confidence as i'm simply not interested in going through the replacement process if i end up buying a defective copy.
No need for a smiley there, if you ask me!

It's indeed a bit strange that Arrow can't guarantee the delivery of a correct copy of The Beyond. This really should have been sorted out by now!

But: as long as you get your free replacement so easily, I can't see a reason for not ordering this now. Sorry, but sending a short mail to Arrow is not a big thing to undertake!

Greetings!
Old 23rd December 2011, 11:38 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Well, I couldn't have been more wrong! Arrived this morning and by far the quickest I've ever got anything from Play in just two days.

Just checked and it's still the uncorrected disc though so I'll be sorting out my replacement.
Old 24th December 2011, 12:10 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blob View Post
Well, I couldn't have been more wrong! Arrived this morning and by far the quickest I've ever got anything from Play in just two days.

Just checked and it's still the uncorrected disc though so I'll be sorting out my replacement.
Same here - my BD arrived this morning! Unfortunately it's the incorrect version, so I've fired off an email to Arrow as per the instructions. Any idea when I might hear from them now, Nos? Will it be New Year before I hear back?
Old 24th December 2011, 01:03 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
Same here - my BD arrived this morning! Unfortunately it's the incorrect version, so I've fired off an email to Arrow as per the instructions. Any idea when I might hear from them now, Nos? Will it be New Year before I hear back?
Sorry to hear you've received an incorrect disc and, by sending an e-mail, you've done the right thing. As you suspect, it'll probably be the New Year (probably January 2 or 3) before you hear anything. Until then, you're free to watch the disc you have as, apart from the opening, it looks and sounds much better than any DVD version.
Old 24th December 2011, 01:46 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I figured I'll just wait to email them in the New Year as I doubt it would make much difference before then.
Old 24th December 2011, 01:46 PM
Cultist in Training

Same boat sadly

took advantage of the Play.com sale and recieved the faulty disc

email sent and as fangs said, i expect Arrow towers to be having a well deserved break over crimbo and will expect my replacment sometime in Jan 2012

On a side note. thank you for some cracking releases this year and i look forward to building mu Arrow collection in 2012

Merry xmas and a happy new year!!!!!!
Old 24th December 2011, 11:03 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob View Post
Same boat sadly

took advantage of the Play.com sale and recieved the faulty disc

email sent and as fangs said, i expect Arrow towers to be having a well deserved break over crimbo and will expect my replacment sometime in Jan 2012

On a side note. thank you for some cracking releases this year and i look forward to building mu Arrow collection in 2012

Merry xmas and a happy new year!!!!!!
im the same, i have the B&W opening on the disc from Play.com, how do we go about correcting it again?
Old 24th December 2011, 11:06 PM
Cultist in Training

email info@arrowfilms.com your address details along with a scan or photo of the reciept or packing slip and mention where you purchased it from
Old 24th December 2011, 11:10 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
email info@arrowfilms.com your address details along with a scan or photo of the reciept or packing slip and mention where you purchased it from
cheer's dude, will crack on with that asap....
Old 24th December 2011, 11:42 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
You can also forward your dispatch/shipping (not the order confirmation) e-mail to that address explaining you've received a disc with the monochrome opening and would like a replacement.

Like this? Share it using the links below!