LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th March 2012, 12:05 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Just curious, if I was to buy this directly from Amazon uk now, would i get a fixed disc?
In all likelihood, the disc you'd receive would be a correct one. However, if it isn't, the replacement programme is still working and, like Daemonia said, is a swift and efficient way of remedying the situation.
fuzzymctiger likes this.
Old 15th April 2012, 04:17 PM
Cult Rookie

nooooo - ive just checked my disc - its the black and white opening.

i had never put the disc on before but even if i had i wouldnt have thought there was a problem if i wasnt on here.

now i see how i can get a replacment, but my problem is i cant remember where i bought it. it was either hmv or play i think but i did buy a couple cheap on ebay 2nd hand. it was so long ago though.

is this version rarer then, i mean would it be easier just to buy it new and sell this as a rarity?
Old 15th April 2012, 04:23 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingersplash View Post
nooooo - ive just checked my disc - its the black and white opening.

i had never put the disc on before but even if i had i wouldnt have thought there was a problem if i wasnt on here.

now i see how i can get a replacment, but my problem is i cant remember where i bought it. it was either hmv or play i think but i did buy a couple cheap on ebay 2nd hand. it was so long ago though.

is this version rarer then, i mean would it be easier just to buy it new and sell this as a rarity?
You can't call this a rarity yet,I think
Old 15th April 2012, 05:10 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer6 View Post
You can't call this a rarity yet,I think
ah true, its not like its a disc replacment service where you have to send the old disc in is it so loads of people will have the disc.

anyway took more ages to sort through emails but i bought it in august 2011 on play but through playtrade for a tenner, so i have no chance of a replacement disc it seems.

ah well i will just rebuy it and sell this one to cex ill get a few quid for it.

Last edited by stingersplash; 15th April 2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old 15th April 2012, 05:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Quote:
ah true, its not like its a disc replacment service where you have to send the old disc in is it so loads of people will have the disc.

anyway took more ages to sort through emails but i bought it in august 2011 on play but through playtrade for a tenner, so i have no chance of a replacment disc it seems. i cant even use blockbuster and swap the discs as they dont have any of the beyond for rent.

ah well i will just rebuy it and sell this one to cex ill get a few quid for it.
If you have the e-mail of the purchase you can still have the correct one!
Old 15th April 2012, 05:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:

anyway took more ages to sort through emails but i bought it in august 2011 on play but through playtrade for a tenner, so i have no chance of a replacment disc it seems. i cant even use blockbuster and swap the discs as they dont have any of the beyond for rent.

I wouldn't advertise the fact you would do this on here as at least two regular contributors work for Blockbusters
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th April 2012, 08:48 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I wouldn't advertise the fact you would do this on here as at least two regular contributors work for Blockbusters
And it's stealing.
Prince_Vajda likes this.
Old 15th April 2012, 09:05 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
well i could have removed it but you quoted it. and im talking about online not a local store. i will remove the part of the comment if you can too.
Old 15th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
And it's stealing.
renting a disc and sending it back, okay.....

it doesnt matter anyway does it so ive removed comment.
Old 15th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
well i could have removed it but you quoted it. and im talking about online not a local store. i will remove the part of the comment if you can too.
Theft is okay then, if it's online?
Prince_Vajda likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!