Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th January 2012, 03:27 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Shipping question

A shipping question to any fellow American Arrow fans: does there seem to be an average time between ordering/receiving when items are sent Royal mail? I placed an order just before Christmas, and taking that, New Years and weekends into account, it's been about ten business days since it was listed as shipped. I'm sure it's always just a crapshoot but figured I would try and get some feedback since there isn't a way to track it.

Ordered the Battle Royal LE set, The Beyond, Obsession and Inferno. I also have Dawn and Day on the way from AmazonUK. Can't wait to dive into them all!
Old 10th January 2012, 07:43 PM
Cultist

I haven't ordered from them in a while, money being tight and all, but I recall receiving them pretty quick. About a week after ordering in most cases. If you are anything like me, even if you were told it would arrive on Thursday you will be eagerly checking the mailbox all week long. Maybe I should place an order from Arrow to find out for you and when the wife gets mad, I can tell her I had to do it for research.

Like this? Share it using the links below!