Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Dario Argento Blu-ray releases? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/7681-dario-argento-blu-ray-releases.html)

profondo rosso 14th January 2012 09:27 PM

Dario Argento Blu-ray releases?

Hi, can anyone tell me what future Argento Blu-ray discs are being released by Arrow? I have seen the Demons 1+2 releases ( salivates!...) though not directly dario. Am i right in saying that sleepless, card player and opera have had arrow releases but not Blu-ray? If so, why not both? I have all the ones to date and would love the thought of having all his directoral pieces on my shelf in the uniform arrow colours with all mouth watering extras! Also I have Four flies on order from Shameless, will Arrow release this at some point on Blu-ray?

I have this weekend just took delivery of Beyond and Bay of blood, not watched yet though seen them before but looking forward to my big TV and a watchable print rather than VHS! packages any good any good anyone?

Cheers.

p.s just ordered Obsession too! somebody please stop me!!

sjconstable 14th January 2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by profondo rosso (Post 209448)
Also I have Four flies on order from Shameless, will Arrow release this at some point on Blu-ray?

:lol:

PaulD 14th January 2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Hi, can anyone tell me what future Argento Blu-ray discs are being released by Arrow? I have seen the Demons 1+2 releases ( salivates!...) though not directly dario. Am i right in saying that sleepless, card player and opera have had arrow releases but not Blu-ray? If so, why not both? I have all the ones to date and would love the thought of having all his directoral pieces on my shelf in the uniform arrow colours with all mouth watering extras!

I'm guessing they haven't released them on bluray since when the dvds were out, to the best of my knowledge, Arrow Video weren't releasing bluray, certianly not with the frequency which they are now. The House by the Cemetery is coming out on bluray from Arrow Video this year which is trhe first Arrow Video dvd release to be given the HD treatment so it's entirely possible we might also see releases of the other Argento's in HD

Quote:

Also I have Four flies on order from Shameless, will Arrow release this at some point on Blu-ray?

Nah, I'm very much doubt that

Prince_Vajda 14th January 2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

What would that be good for? :confused:

Greetings!

PaulD 14th January 2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 209486)
What would that be good for? :confused:

Greetings!

About the same as war, huh! 4 panel artwork and new extras.

Er..I mean absolutely nothing

Prince_Vajda 14th January 2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 209487)
About the same as war, huh! 4 panel artwork and new extras.

Er..I mean absolutely nothing

A cute-looking yellow box and a two-panel artwork are enough to satisfy me! :nod:

Greetings!

PaulD 14th January 2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 209489)
A cute-looking yellow box and a two-panel artwork are enough to satisfy me! :nod:

Greetings!

Same here! I really need to order this actually!

Daemonia 15th January 2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 209489)

Greetings!

If that's all you need, can you send the disc on to me? You can keep the packaging to keep you happy. :lol:

Prince_Vajda 15th January 2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 209588)
If that's all you need, can you send the disc on to me? You can keep the packaging to keep you happy. :lol:

:lol: :thumb:

Greetings!

Bobz 16th March 2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

I have all the ones to date and would love the thought of having all his directoral pieces on my shelf in the uniform arrow colours with all mouth watering extras!

There seems to be many Arrow blu ray collections in homes screaming for those releases to join them! I know I'd buy them in an instant!