Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives

Like Tree323Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I don't think it qualifies as an art card – it's more of promotional piece from Arrow Video with all the titles on the back of the card. Even so, the designs are really good.

It would be great if they were in each release so, like with stickers at school, you could try and complete a collection of every postcard and hope this is something Arrow consider for all upcoming Arrow Video releases.
So they are not really a part of the releases as such, more of a mini promotional card, inserted at random?
They sound like a good idea though, however, remembering the endless number of various cards/stickers that there were when I was at school, you always ended up with loads of the same ones and it always came down to one or two that you needed to complete your book/collection, yet could never seem to get your hands on them!

I can imagine the scene now... Arrow fans going nuts buying multiple copies of releases in the hope of finding that final art card inside so as to complete their collection!...
Old 15th May 2012, 07:07 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagaman View Post
So they are not really a part of the releases as such, more of a mini promotional card, inserted at random?
Yeah, that's what they look like and I imagine how Arrow intended for them to be seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagaman View Post
They sound like a good idea though, however, remembering the endless number of various cards/stickers that there were when I was at school, you always ended up with loads of the same ones and it always came down to one or two that you needed to complete your book/collection, yet could never seem to get your hands on them!

I can imagine the scene now... Arrow fans going nuts buying multiple copies of releases in the hope of finding that final art card inside so as to complete their collection!...
Either that or a devoted thread in the DVD Trade/Bargains thread with people swapping the ones they have several times for one they don't have!
Old 15th May 2012, 07:21 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Either that or a devoted thread in the DVD Trade/Bargains thread with people swapping the ones they have several times for one they don't have!
Yeah, that would work, might not be as exciting but would be a damn site cheaper!
Old 17th May 2012, 08:19 AM
Active Cultist

have the single editions been sent yet? play still has mine on pre order
Old 17th May 2012, 09:46 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Mine hasn't been sent either. I'm wondering if Arrow are cutting it fine getting stock out, or if it's been delayed again. I'm guessing it's not the retailer, as they've sent me Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, due on the same day.

Last edited by BAKA; 17th May 2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old 17th May 2012, 09:55 AM
Active Cultist

my hbtc was sent yesterday
Old 17th May 2012, 10:12 AM
Active Cultist

is Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things coming out on blu ray? I can't seem to find it on play.com
Old 17th May 2012, 10:22 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by tollickd View Post
is Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things coming out on blu ray? I can't seem to find it on play.com
I think he means the Nucleus CSPWDT + Dead Of Night double feature

Is that it? Mines on order too.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 17th May 2012, 10:25 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

No, DVD only.

I've noticed Play listing this instock now. So I'm guessing it hasn't been delayed. Perhaps HMV are independantly verifying and adjudicating whether the printers have messed up before sending their copies out.
Old 17th May 2012, 01:13 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Whoop whoop! Demons 1 and 2 Blu's are on their way

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html

Like this? Share it using the links below!