Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Demons 2: The Official Announcement (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/7773-demons-2-official-announcement.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th January 2012 03:15 PM

The comic isn't going to be very thick at a guess. The grippers on the case also have to house a poster and booklet.

I guess it may come in a slipcase with the comic, ala - V For Vendetta, Thirty Days of Night etc.

PaulD 27th January 2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoBo (Post 212166)
I see it`s a little light on the extras features compared to other Arrow Video releases, but I will still buy the Blu-ray of this film.

Still pretty impressive array of extras in general though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 212193)
The comic isn't going to be very thick at a guess. The grippers on the case also have to house a poster and booklet.

I guess it may come in a slipcase with the comic, ala - V For Vendetta, Thirty Days of Night etc.

Since the stories going to be spread over 2 comics I reckon we'll get a sizeable comic and maybe the bluray casewill be thinner like it was for Day of the Dead. I'm not familiar with V for Vendetta of 30 Day's of Night's comics - is this what you mean?

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th January 2012 03:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 212214)
Still pretty impressive array of extras in general though!

Since the stories going to be spread over 2 comics I reckon we'll get a sizeable comic and maybe the bluray casewill be thinner like it was for Day of the Dead. I'm not familiar with V for Vendetta of 30 Day's of Night's comics - is this what you mean?

The slipcase was wider and housed the regular dvd case and a comic/book of about 50 pages thick.

Hawkmonger 27th January 2012 03:58 PM

Aw come on, opinions?! For me, the dark humour was just to under played in the first one with only a few grim yet amusing scenes. Demons 2 got the perfect balance IMO and was some what more enjoyable for it.

Sarah@Cult Labs 27th January 2012 04:25 PM

As with Demons, I originally posted the wrong artwork here. The most recent packshots are now in the original post. Apologies for any confusion.

Stef Hutchinson 28th January 2012 02:34 PM

I think the comic will be inside the case like it is on both Day of the Dead and Battle royale.

FYI, Book One of Demons 3 is 24 pages (28 including cover) and Book Two is 28 pages (32 including cover).

I'll post a story preview in the Demons 3 thread nearer the time.

Amertume 29th January 2012 02:51 AM

Need to pre-order this awesome flick on blu asap! :)

Will the blu banner on top actually look like that? Diggin' it!!

Overkillingtime 29th January 2012 11:19 AM

Obsession?

Does anyone own arrows awesome Blu-Ray of Obsession? That has a rather thick book with it and the case is thicker ala 30 days of night.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 24th February 2012 12:16 PM

I put this in the Demons thread, but I'll post it here too just in case you missed it...

Hi all - we've just recieved word from Arrow about the Demons 1 and 2 Blu-Rays. This is now only going to be available in region B only.

Sarah@Cult Labs 27th February 2012 09:08 AM

Just had word from Arrow that the release date for this is moving to 30/4/2012.