Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Forbidden Zone (Blu-ray): Official Announcement (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/8037-forbidden-zone-blu-ray-official-announcement.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 30th April 2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 237288)
Seems HBTC might be the same. Arrow confirmed it on Twitter.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Refused 30th April 2012 04:54 PM

I'm assuming they're waiting to find out about HBTC before making an announcement? But with Demons and Forbidden Zone messed up it wouldn't be surprising.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 1st May 2012 11:36 AM

We've just been informed from Arrow that, rather than being released on the7th, this will not be released until the 14th of May. This is apparently due to the printers again, like the Demons releases

Nagaman 1st May 2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 237487)
We've just been informed from Arrow that, rather than being released on the7th, this will not be released until the 14th of May. This is apparently due to the printers again, like the Demons releases

Well, I suppose that's better than the 21st, as we were being led to believe last week...
Is there any confirmation yet on whether The House By The Cemetery Limited Slip Case Edition is delayed by the printers?
Hopefully it isn't :pray:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 1st May 2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagaman (Post 237495)
Well, I suppose that's better than the 21st, as we were being led to believe last week...
Is there any confirmation yet on whether The House By The Cemetery Limited Slip Case Edition is delayed by the printers?
Hopefully it isn't :pray:

Yep, the Arrow Slipcase release of HBTC has been delayed to the 21st (same as Demons). But the dual format non-slipcase version should be out as scheduled.

Refused 10th May 2012 05:29 PM

Anyone had theirs dispatched yet? I expected HMV to have started sending them, but no movement on my order.

antmumford 10th May 2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 240706)
Anyone had theirs dispatched yet? I expected HMV to have started sending them, but no movement on my order.

It doesn't come out for another week or so

Nagaman 11th May 2012 10:17 AM

I've had no sign of dispatch for mine either and it's supposed to be out Monday (14th). By the info on HMV's website, looks like they may not have had the stock yet... :(

antmumford 11th May 2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagaman (Post 240906)
I've had no sign of dispatch for mine either and it's supposed to be out Monday (14th). By the info on HMV's website, looks like they may not have had the stock yet... :(

HMV haven't updated their details

Stephen@Cult Labs 11th May 2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 240917)
HMV haven't updated their details

No-one has!